You need to meet some basic conditions to be eligible for a Personal Loan. Following are the general Personal Loan eligibility factors:
- You should be between 22-58 years of age.
- You should have a monthly income of ₹ 15,000
- You should be in the same job for 6 months
- You should have a minimum of 1 year work experience.
You need to submit:
- The documents required to establish your credentials like Voter Card, Aadhaar Card
- Proof of identity and proof of residence
- Income documents – salary slip for the last three months
Basic documentation is required for getting a Personal Loan. Please visit our Eligibility and Documentation page for more details.
How to check Personal Loan eligibility
Tata Capital offers flexible Personal Loan options to suit your unique needs, whether you are looking for home extension or want to explore the world. However, to apply for a loan and to repay it on time, you need to provide a basic proof of employment and income with adequate identity proof.
We provide Personal Loans with minimal paperwork, reasonable interest rates and flexi EMI plans.Please use our Eligibility Calculator to know your eligibility
What is the maximum Personal Loan you are eligible for?
The maximum amount of Personal Loan that can be availed depends on the income of the person. You need to have a minimum income of ₹ 15,000 per month. You would be eligible for a maximum loan of ₹ 25,00,000.