Personal Loans Wedding Loans Travel Loans Medical Loans Step up Flexi EMI Loans Step down Flexi EMI Loans Bullet Flexi EMI Loans
Interest Rates Key Features EMI Calculator Eligibility & Documents Fees & Charges Education Loans Travel EMI Offers Pay your loan FAQs Apply Now Personal Loan in India Blog
Personal Loan Interest Rates
What are the Interest Rates on Personal Loans ?
Tata Capital offers very competitive interest rates on Personal Loans ranging between 11.49% -19% per annum. However this will further depend on eligibility, income, whether salaried or self-employed and other criteria to determine the interest rates for the loan offered.
Interest Rates and Processing Fees on Personal Loans
|1||Personal Loan Interest Rates Per Annum||11.49%||19.00%|
|2||Personal Loan Amount||Rs 75,000.00||Rs 25,00,000/-|
|3||Processing Fees||Up to 2.00%|
|4||Loan Tenure||12 Months||84 Months|
|5||Preclosure Fee*||Upto 4.00%|
|6||Part Payment Fee||Rs 0.00|
*Preclosure permitted only after 12 months. Charges applicable on principal outstanding on the date of foreclosure.
GST and other applicable taxes would be charged as per the current prevalent tax regime.
You can go through our detailed Personal Loan Fees and Charges.
How are Personal Loan Interest Rates calculated ?
Personal Loan Interest Rates are usually calculated using a reducing balance method that means you are charged interest only on the principal outstanding. Depending on your financial institution and loan amount, you may get a personal loan with daily reducing, monthly reducing or annual reducing balance on which the interest will be charged.
What does your interest rate depend upon ?
Personal Loan interest rates depends on a variety of factors, some of them are:
- Type of Employment - Salaried or Self-Employed
- Tenure of Loan - Lower tenure generally has lower interest rate
- Credit History - Personal Loans depend heavily on your credit history or CIBIL Score, higher the score, less interest rate would be offered to you.
- Vintage - The more number of years in Job / Profession you have under your belt, more chances of you getting a lower interest rate.
- Own Property - Owning a property will help you in getting Personal Loans offered at a low rate.
Are you eligible to take a Personal Loan ?
There are some basic eligibility factors for taking a personal loan. Some are mostly applicable across any financial institution.
- Age - Minimum 23 Years to Maximum 60 Years
- Minimum Income - Rs. 30,000 Per month.
- If Salaried - Minimum 6 months in current job with overall experience of minimum 2 years.
- If Self Employed - Minimum 3 years in the current business in the same city.
Check your Personal Loan Eligibility with Tata Capital.
How Much Personal Loan EMI do you have to pay ?
EMI depends on various factors such as personal loan amount, tenure, interest rate and type of loan.
For example, you have taken a personal loan on monthly reducing balance for Rs. 5 Lakhs at 13.50% per annum interest rate, for a tenure of 36 months. The EMI is charged in the beginning of each month. Your EMI in this case would be Rs. 16,968/- payable at the beginning of each month out of which Rs. 11,343/- would be towards the principal amount and Rs. 5,625/- towards the interest payment. In a reducing balance case, though the EMI remains the same but each month your principal payment would get higher.
You can use the Personal Loan EMI calculator to understand your EMI and breakup of principal & interest payment or can talk to our representative for a detailed illustration.
What are the documents needed for a Personal Loan ?
We need some absolutely basic documents to offer you a Personal loan. At Tata Capital, we try to make it as hassle-free as possible.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Documents - Address, Age & Nationality proofs such as Passport, Aadhaar, PAN card and other documents of the applicant.
- Income Proof - Bank statements (6 months), Salary slips (3 months) & ITR (3 years) of the applicant.
- Qualification Documents - Graduation degree documents& higher education
- If Employed - Offer letter, Increment Letter, Copy of ID card, etc.
- If Self Employed - Proof of Business, Minimum 3 years existence proof, Computation of Income and P&L (3 years), Bank Statements (1 year).
Make sure you have all the required documents for a personal loan.
Personal Loans are originated and serviced by Tata Capital Financial Services Limited and are at its sole discretion. Flexi EMIs are applicable for salaried individuals only. Terms and conditions apply.
Recently there have been cases of fraud being committed under the name of Tata Capital or Tata Finance. Customers are requested to read the attached advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers. Click here to read the advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers.