How to avail Personal Loan?
There comes a time when we all need that extra help in terms of money to make our dreams come true. This is where personal loans come in. Availing a personal loan; be it for marriage, education, travel or even medical needs, is no longer as difficult as it used to be. You can now avail a personal loan up to Rs 25 lakhs. You have the option of either speaking to one of our representatives or you can also avail for a personal loan online in 3 easy steps.
To apply for a personal loan online,
Basic Requirement for Loan Approval-
- You will need to have your personal details including your PAN number, Aadhar Number as well as a CIBIL score, while you apply for a personal loan online.
- To be eligible, you will also need your pay slips, address proof as well as bank statements to be uploaded for faster approvals and disbursal of the personal loan.
What does a Personal Loan cover?
You can take a personal loan for a variety of reasons. We provide you personal loans to cover the following purposes:
- Personal Loan for Wedding and Marriages
- Personal Loan for Education and Higher Studies
- Personal Loan for Travel and Holidays
- Personal Loan for General Purposes
Under wedding loans, you can plan your loved one's wedding to meet unexpected expenses that may crop up as they do in most cases because of exigencies.
Our education loan is right for your children's higher education. You need not fret about looking for funds when our educational loan will set your mind at rest. We fund the education program up to Rs 15,00,000. The repayment and interest calculations are very benign. Repayment starts only when your children start earning after finishing their studies.
Under travel loans, we have tied up with reputed travel agencies to offer your EMI based travel tours that will be easy on your pockets.
Under personal loans, you can also take three types of loans that are dependent on your repaying capacity such as
- Step Up Flexi EMI Personal Loan - this loan has the feature of increasing the EMI every year in line with an increase in your annual income
- Step Down Flexi EMI Personal Loan - this loan has the feature of starting with high EMI initially and reducing every year thereafter
- Bullet Flexi EMI Personal Loan - this loan has the feature of making prepayments at periodic intervals
Are you eligible for a Personal Loan?
We have personal loan eligibility criteria based on your profession and source of income. You are eligible for a personal loan if you are
- A salaried person, aged 21-58 years employed in a reputed organisation in the private or public sector with a two-year track record in the organisation earning a minimum salary of Rs 20,000 per month.
- Self-employed professional or businessman aged 25-65 years with a 3-year business record in the same city earning an income of Rs 2,00,000 per year
You can go through the detailed personal loan eligibility criteria.
What are the interest rates and the maximum amount of personal loan one can avail?
You will understand that any loan granted comes at a cost to you. The cost to you is in the form of interest rate charged on the principal loan amount.
- We provide personal loans from a minimum of Rs 75,000 to a maximum of Rs 25,00,000/-
- We charge interest at the rate varying from 11.49% to 19%. To know more, you can go to personal loan interest rates.
The quantum of the loan and the interest rate depend on factors such as your credit score, standing in the business or profession, the length of service in the organization, income and other loans if any.
How much EMI do you have to pay?
The EMI that you pay depends on the principal loan amount, the interest rate charged and the period for which the loan is taken. We provide a personal loan with loan tenure between 1 year and 7 years.
For instance, the EMI for a loan amount of Rs 5,00,000 at 12% interest and 3-year tenure would be lesser than the EMI for the same loan amount and interest but with a 6-year tenure.
You can choose the parameters of your loan by clicking the Personal Loan EMI calculator.