Policies, Codes & Other Documents
Audi AG is a German automobile manufacturer of luxury vehicles. Audi’s headquarters is located in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany. It is a subsidiary of its parent group, The Volkswagen group. Audi produces vehicles in nine production facilities around the whole world. The four rings logo represents the four car companies that joined to create Auto Union. Their slogan Vorsprung Durch Technik means “Being Ahead Through Technology”.
It is one of the best-selling luxury automobile brands in the world. Audi India Pvt Ltd is a division of the German manufacturer Audi. It was established in 2007 as a division of Volkswagen Group India. Its headquarters is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. There are 14 models on sale in India, 3 Sedans, 6 SUVs, 4 Coupes, and 1 Luxury. One upcoming car launch in India is the A3, predicted to be launched in 2023.
Audi cars range from Rs. 43.12 Lakh to Rs. 2.24 Cr. The top 3 Car Model's prices are Rs. 83.32 - 88.98 Lakh, Rs. 83.32 - 88.98 Lakh, Rs. 1.04 - 1.41 Cr, Rs. 43.12 - 50.99 Lakh for Audi Q7, Audi Q8, Audi A4 respectively.
Buying Used Cars has always been of great profit for customers. Many Think of a Used Audi! Audi stands for sporty vehicles, high build quality, and progressive designs. The Audi Group is among the world's largest leading producers of premium cars. The Design of Audi is about people and their passions. Customers often look for impressions with fascinating details and a visionary touch, and Audi fulfills it. Audi cars, brand new or used, give their customers a luxurious experience of the class.
● Lower Price: Buying a pre-owned Audi costs less than a brand-new Audi. Audi cars feature better quality, more precision-tuned engines that give more power and longer lifespans. The cost at the time of launch of brand new Audi cars is much higher than buying Audi second-hand cars, thus making it a profitable investment.
● Lower depreciation: Vehicles are depreciating assets. With depreciation hitting a car hardest, customers are looking forward to buying pre-owned Audi, which lowers the depreciation rate.
● Great dealer benefits: Buying used Audi cars from a trusted dealer can benefit customers as they offer deals that customers might find delightful and offer extended services and extended warranties with certified Audi second-hand cars.
● Know your budget: The budget customers set can significantly impact the model they want to buy. Along with the upfront costs, customers need to keep in mind the running cost of the car. Ensuring the customers' Audi second-hand cars is a crucial part. The insurance premium customers get depends on the model of used Audi cars customers choose. Family Audi second-hand cars will have lower premiums than fast sports pre-owned Audi cars as safety standards are considered high.
● Know fuel efficiency: Audi cars are known for producing fuel-efficient vehicles. Therefore, this becomes an essential factor before buying Audi second-hand cars. Audi’s economical cars offer higher power levels with lower fuel consumption levels. For example, Audi A6. When choosing a pre-owned Audi, customers need to be well aware of fuel efficiency as Audi produces petrol, diesel, and electric engines for their cars.
● Expectations from used Audi cars: Choosing the right Audi second-hand cars is essential as customers' day-to-day activities might be affected and can sometimes lead to reselling the boughtused Audi cars due to inconvenience. If they prefer a pre-owned Audi with a lot of storage space, they must go for family cars like Audi A7, Audi Q5, or Audi A4. If the customers are interested in sports cars and are looking for used Audi cars that serve this purpose, then Audi TT or Audi A5 is for them. For customers who prefer to have small Audi second-hand cars, Audi A1 is ideal for them. For customers who travel for work and desire to take a luxurious pre-owned Audi to their workplace, Audi A6 is the best deal for them.
● Check the electrics: Audi cars are scrupulously engineered cars with complex electrical systems. Customers buying used Audi cars must check the electric window switches, headlamps, brake lights, and other smallest details to ensure the smooth running of used Audi cars. Trusted dealerships of Audi second-hand carsprovide services of repairs and other offers that will be helpful to the customers.
It is often better to buy apre-owned Audion finance from a loan provider as they ensure security and hassle-free repayment options.
● Minimum Paperwork
● Flexible Payment
● Competitive Interest rates
● Higher loan eligibility
● Minimum documents
● Instant Online Approval
It is a free online tool provided by tata capital to calculate customers' used car loan EMI value. Customers need to input the Principal loan amount, Rate of interest, and Loan tenure.
The loan tenure can be from one to 5 years for used cars.
● Bank Statements for the last six months
● Salary Slips for the last three months
● Address Proof and Identity Proof documents
● RC book
Age – The applicant must be between 21 and 65 years old.
Income – The income of the applicant must be at least Rs. Twenty thousand per month (for salaried individuals) and Rs. 2 lakhs per annum (for self-employed individuals).
Work Stability – The applicant must have a stable employment status for a minimum of one year or regular business status for a minimum of three years.
Tight Budget? No worries, the pre-owned Audi is still on its way! Tata capitalVehicle loan can help with used car loans up to Rs. 50 Lakhs and the dream of owning any car, from hatchbacks & SUVs to premium sedans, can become a reality.
Policies, Codes & Other Documents