Why do they say, travel as much as you can before you are 35? Because the 20s and early 30s are the age when your energy levels are at their peak, your adjustment capacities are high and enthusiasm at its maximum. Travelling to the corners of the earth sounds like a fun thing to do, doesn’t it? However, the next question in your mind would be where will you have all the funds to travel the world?
Well, if you don’t have funds, you can always opt for a travel loan to fund your vacation. A travel loan is nothing but a personal loan taken for the purpose of travel. In financial institutions, loan for travel is available at as low as 11.25 per cent. Such personal loans are easy on the pocket as they come without any collateral. In fact, the tenure available to repay your travel loan is also flexible. You can pay off the loan for travel within one to six years, and that’s indeed a lot of time.
Now that your travel funding is sorted with a personal loan, let’s look at 10 places everyone must visit before 35:
- Camping in the arid desert of Rajasthan: Twenties is the time to step out of your comfort zone and unravel new destinations, like deserts in Jaisalmer. Challenge yourself by camping among the stretches of sand in the rustic tents. Dig into royal Rajasthani cuisine under the twinkling stars and enjoy the entertainment provided by the locals.
- Spiti Valley: If deserts are not your type, how about the mountains? Head out for the super scenic Spiti Valley, located high on the ethereal Himalayas. Due to the high altitude here, the trip is not suitable for all age groups. Apart from the quaint landscapes, you can visit the vibrant monasteries here.
- Skiing in Auli: Learning to ski in your 20s and early 30s comes with several advantages. Auli is the perfect destination for skiing in the snow-covered Himalayan Mountains of Uttaranchal. It gives a complete view of the Mana Parwat, Beethartoli, Nilkanth, Hathi Parbat, Ghori Parbat and Nar Parbat, alongside long stretches covered with conifers and oak forest. Your personal loan for travel will manage all the costs that can be incurred during this trip.
- Chandni Chowk street food: Make the most of your travel by indulging in street food at Delhi’s famous Chandni Chowk area. Dig into the spicy chaats, mouth-watering kachoris, sweet jalebis, and rich North Indian spread of chhole kulche, chhole bhature, butter chicken and kebabs near Jama Masjid. Don’t worry about costs as you already have a personal loan to fund your expenses. Spend the whole day walking down the bylanes with your spouse, significant other, or even alone.
- Bombay to Goa on a bike: Of course, you can go to Goa by flight or train. But there is a different charm altogether in travelling to Goa from Bombay in a bike. And this you can do when you are either in your 20s or early 30s as driving or even pillion riding for 10-12 hours requires a lot of tenacity. Stop by local eateries, hog on the spicy Konkani grub, rest in charpoys on roadside dhabas and then once again resume your ride.
- Yak safari in Ladakh: Well, you might be used to horse or elephant safari but for an offbeat experience how about something as unique as a yak safari in Ladakh? Believe it or not, these woolly creatures offer a comfortable ride on the icy terrains. You can even explore the green meadows, and gushing brooks on this safari. Be prepared to have a little bit of back pain after your ride, but young blood fears none, do they?
- Holi at Vrindavan: Vrindavan is the land where Lord Krishna spent his childhood, and it is the ultimate place to be during Holi. Yes, it is going to be extremely crowded and jampacked, but you will enjoy every bit of the revelries amid the burst of colours. The entire town is painted in countless hues this day. It could get a bit chaotic so it is best to experience this when you have the energy and passion.
- Backpack across North-east: Backpacking across Europe is a dream that many of us possess. But how about backpacking cross your own country? Backpacking is the best way to experience the wondrous sights of the Seven Sisters States of the Northeast. Set aside about 20 days to explore all the states because once you step in here, there’s no escape from the beauty that will enthral you. Don’t worry about the budget, since you will have a travel loan to support you at every step. From haunting caves to the largest river island to bridges made of roots, cascading waterfalls, there’s no end, and you will need a lot of energy to experience all of this at one go.
Now that we have given you a gamut of places to explore before you are 35, what are you waiting for? Just apply for a loan for travel and set foot on the path of exploration. With a travel loan or personal loans for travel at trusted financial institutions, there is no restriction as to how you spend the money. So, go wherever you want to, stay wherever you like and eat whatever you want. Make the most of it until you are 35. Bon voyage!