Celebrate Holi this 2020 with the gorgeous candy tints of Lava A1 Colours feature phone, available in three vibrant shades, magenta red, light blue, and green. The unique Holi edition handset has been launched to add to the festivities of the fiesta of colours. The appeal of feature phones lies in their compact size, comprehensive battery backup, and affordable costs, and Lava A1 Colours scores on all three departments. Here’s why it is worth buying.
Screen: Lava A1 Colours features a 4.57 cm (1.8-inch) TFT display and provides a screen resolution of 128 X 160 pixels.
Battery: The best aspect of feature phones is the long battery life they offer, and Lava A1 is no exception. The 800mAh battery present in the phone provides backup for at least three days, according to the manufacturers.
Camera: Fitted with a 0.3MP camera at the rear panel, Lava A1 lets you click pictures on the go.
Budget-friendly: Lava A1 Colours comes with an attractive price tag of Rs. 999 and the manufacturers are also offering a one-year replacement guarantee.
Additional Read:- How to choose the right smartphone?
- The phone is durable with a robust polycarbonate body.
- The device provides support for up to seven languages of India, making the phone ideal for those who are not comfortable with English. The phone supports Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu and Gujarati.
- You can access the torch on this phone instantly with one click of the central navigation button. It can come in handy in times of sudden power cuts.
- Need to keep a record the content of your call? You can easily do that with the auto call-recording feature of Lava A1 Colours.
- The phone also offers the contact photo feature that lets you see the picture of the person who is calling you. This is especially useful for aged people with failing eyesight to identify the caller or easily find out the contact that they want to call.
- Nifty features like a calculator, a calendar, and a stopwatch aid you with your everyday tasks.
- You can also set the alarm on your Lava A1 to help you wake up on time or to remind yourself of crucial tasks.
Make in India: With Lava A1, the company has manufactured a truly “Make in India” phone that is entirely designed under the “Design in India” initiative, keeping Indian sensibilities in the forefront. The device is perfect for those who may not always have the knowhow or the logistics to tackle advanced technologies.
Additional Read:- What to Expect from the Smartphone Industry in 2020
Do you travel to remote areas and need a secondary phone to last long for making essential calls? Maybe you want to gift your parents the bliss of connectivity without having to make them face the hassles of understanding complicated technology. Then Lava A1 Colours feature phone is the right choice for you. You can order it online from leading eCommerce websites like Amazon and SnapDeal, or buy it offline from retail outlets. Being pocket-friendly, you can easily buy it for yourself or gift it to someone with Tata Capital consumer durable loans that feature attractive interest rates and flexible EMI options.