As the world enters the third decade of the 21st century, workplaces have changed significantly. Workforces have become global and remote working has become the norm. Thus, the need for better communication across business places has increased. To meet such needs of modern businesses, Denmark-based Jabra has brought the Evolve2 range of headsets to India. The range consists of three varieties, the flagship Evolve2 85, Evolve2 65, and the wired Evolve2 40. Here is how this new headphone range is set to boost efficiency in offices.
- Jabra claims that the best audio components are integrated into these headphones to cancel out surrounding noise, helping you to focus on your work.
- A modern signal processing technology and advanced chipsets provide enhanced voice clarity and superior audio output for disruption-free call performance.
- All three headsets are compatible with the leading Unified Communications (UC) platforms to improve business communications. Though the certification for meeting Open Office standards from Microsoft Teams is pending.
- The wireless headphones have a long battery life of up to 37 hours. Fast charge technology provides 8 hours’ battery life within 15 minutes of charging.
- The headphones provide versatile connectivity through Jabra Link 380 Bluetooth adapter, available in both USB-A and USB-C. These offer reliable wireless BT connectivity over a wide range.
- A “busy” indicator light visible from all directions is built into both the ear cups to help prevent interruptions.
- These headsets are perfectly shaped as per numerous biometric head measurements and are manufactured from durable, superior-quality materials. The cups are covered with memory foam that helps the headset adjust to your ears. The headsets are lightweight and suitable for extensive usage without causing soreness. You can adjust the microphone boom arms to any position that is comfortable for you.
Do you want to leverage Jabra’s revolutionary sound engineering to avoid distractions as you work in noisy environments? Then you can purchase the latest Evolve2 headphones with interest-free loans.
This model is the high-end variant of the lot and sports ten microphones in total, two in the boom arm, and the remaining eight in the ear cups. It features 40mm drivers that produce the most powerful sound. Digital Hybrid Active Noise Cancelation (ANC) technology separates you from surrounding commotions, improving concentration. It is priced at Rs 55,101.
This variant contains three microphones, two in the boom arm, and the last one in the right ear cup. Evolve2 Stereo costs Rs 30,557, and the Mono version retails at Rs 29,330.
It is a corded model, and the rest of the features are the same as Evolve2 65. Evolve2 40 Stereo is available for Rs 17,058, and Evolve2 40 Mono has a price tag of Rs 15,831. Want to purchase Jabra’s industry-leading headsets for seamless business collaboration, but the price is holding you back? You can then consider applying for consumer durable finance. Tata Capital offers a consumer durable loan with instant approval that can help you make this pioneering audio technology yours.