A good vacation is something we all deserve, away from the rigmarole of our everyday lives. It’s your escape from the rat race that you are a part of. So it should only make sense that you go to a destination that will not only rejuvenate your senses but also give you the break you very much deserve.
First things first, planning a vacation is not an easy task. Even a good planner has his/her task cut out if they want to have a good vacation, and a good vacation combined with fun costs money. Tickets, insurance, visa (if you are looking for an international holiday), accommodation, sight-seeing etc. are just some of the immediate expenses that come into your mind. However, there are many sundry expenses that happen as you start your trip. Does that mean you shy away from a holiday you so-rightly deserve?
If you have already budgeted your travel expenses then it becomes rather easy. However, vacations are not something one would consider right at the start of planning their finances. If you are at the beginning stages of planning a trip and feel that it may go over your budget, does that mean you should cancel your plans? Nope.
Instead of cancelling, why not opt for a travel loan. Before you think negatively about a loan for travel, you should know that a travel loan is a personal loan that can be used for, well, you travel or holiday plans.
Just like personal loans, a travel loan is an unsecured loan which you can avail without any collateral. Interest rates for loans for travel are just as affordable as personal loans, as well.
Now that you know that you can opt for a travel loan, how about finding the right place?
Since the world is full of some amazing sights to explore, it only makes sense that you get to see the best of the world, right. Why not, this time, head somewhere, different and off the beaten path?
Still wondering where you should go? Here are a few suggestions:
- Svalbard, Norway: Now, why would anyone want to spend their holiday trip and their travel loan on a vacation in one of the coldest places on earth? The answer: Northern Lights. Imagine looking up and being surrounded by millions of stars and the shimmering green and blue-hued Northern Lights that move on its own tunes. The sight is not just magnificent but also surreal.
- Machu Picchu, Peru: A trip to the lost City of the Inca will be worth every penny of your travel loan. The Ancient Inca city lies high on the Andes and if you want a taste of adventure, Peru is one of the best places to head to.
- Tbilisi, Georgia: This Georgia lies at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe and not in the United States. Its capital, Tbilisi, is a charming city filled with breath-taking views, European architecture, quaint little markets and a very happening night-life.
- Disneyland: Whoever said Disneyland is only for children, did not go there for a vacation. One of the best places to head for a holiday with your family, your personal travel loan will not only cover your ticket cost but also your visa, insurance for you and your family as well as the cost of the rides and accommodation.
- Hoi An, Vietnam: Once an imperial city in Vietnam, Hoi An, still hold the charm of the days gone by. The streets are adorned with lanterns, the shores with untouched beaches and architecture that still tell stories of the days gone by. This antiquated city in Vietnam, while visited by a plethora of tourists, is one of the best destinations for an offbeat holiday trip.
- Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh: If you are looking something closer to home, Ziro Valley in Arunachal Pradesh is the destination for you. Wildlife sanctuary, green fields, towering mountains- Ziro Valley has all the right ingredients to make a fun holiday trip.
- Chand Baori, Abhaneri: If you are using your travel loan to explore India, one of the best places to see is the Chand Baori, Abhaneri in Jaipur. Chand Baori is said to be the deepest and the largest stepwell in India and the maze of stairs on a cold winter night surrounded by candle lights will be a sight for your eyes.
- Spiti, Himachal Pradesh: Perched on the Himalayas, Spiti is known to house some of the best-known monasteries, trekking trails and sights to explore.
- Nubra Valley, Ladakh: Imagine a confluence of a desert, green fields, and a charming little town. Your travel loan can take you to one of the most beautiful places in India if you want to explore Nubra Valley.
Personal loans are not a bane if used wisely. Tata Capital’s travel loan is curated for all your travel needs, without any collateral or guarantee so that you get a chance to explore the best places in India and across the globe. The interest rates are also affordable and before you decide to avail a personal loan, you can use their EMI calculator to know what will be monthly off-take in terms of the EMI for the travel loan. So go ahead, plan the break you deserve and Tata Capital’s personal loan for travel will help you get there.