In any nation, having stable and affordable housing is critical for the development of society. The Haryana government, to provide affordable housing, has launched Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2022.
This scheme has the fundamental objective of providing legitimate houses to the people belonging to the economically weaker section of the society. The Housing Board Haryana was established in 1971 to construct and allocate houses to the public in conformance with the guidelines of the state government.
The board has been constructing and dispensing houses for the economically weaker section, and in 2019 it allotted around 6308 houses to the applicants from BPL/EWS categories. In this article, we outline the various significant aspects of the scheme, including eligibility, requirements, prices, application, and method of allotment.
Key Features of the Scheme
|Name||Housing Board Haryana Scheme, 2022|
|Launched by||Housing Board Haryana|
Eligibility for Housing Board Haryana Scheme
The eligibility criteria for applying for Housing Board Haryana Scheme are outlined below:-
- The Applicant must be 18 years or above and a permanent resident of the State of Haryana.
- The applicant should not currently own any residential home within the State of Haryana.
- The applicant should not have any plot/house allotted by Housing Board Haryana in the last ten years.
- The annual income criteria for EWS (Economically weaker section) is up to 1 lac per annum. For LIG (Low-income group), the income should be between 1 lacs to 2 lacs per annum; for MIG (Middle-income group), the income should be between 2 lacs to 4.5 lacs per annum, and for HIG (Middle-income group), the annual income should be above that.
Documents required for applying
- Aadhaar Card as a proof of identity.
- Proof of residential address. The acceptable documents for residential address are voter ID, Pan card, & BPL ration card.
- A passport size photograph & a permanent mobile number of the applicant.
- Certificate of income required for EWS and LIG category applicants.
Key points of the Scheme
- Housing Board Haryana manages the schemes of the Haryana government by offering affordable and high-quality housing.
- The scheme covers flats across various districts in Haryana in the general category and the EWS category.
- The scheme also covers commercial category flats in five districts, including – Sirsa, Bhiwani, Bahadurgarh, Matlauda, and Bhiwani.
- There are around 580 flats for the general category in Panchkula, Faridabad, and Gurugram.
- There are around 7300 flats for EWS and BPL category applicants.
· The flat sizes and the approximate price is presented in the table below:-
|Size of flat||Approximate price|
|42.25 Sq meters||Rs 18 Lacs|
|52.56 Sq meters||Rs 25 Lacs|
|70.45 Sq meters||Rs 35 Lacs|
|90.45 Sq meters||Rs 40 Lacs|
|142.71 Sq meters||Rs 50 Lacs|
- Housing Board Haryana will be responsible for developing the infrastructural requirements of the area.
Procedure to apply
- If you need more detailed information about this scheme, you can visit the board’s official website.
- You can apply for the scheme by downloading the application form or online on the official portal.
- After filling out the application form with the required fields and making payment online, you are good to go. Now you can submit the form online.
- The status of the scheme and allotment is updated online on the official website.
Procedure for Allotment
- The Housing Board of Haryana will make allotments through an online draw. The time and date of the draw will be communicated to the application through SMS and email.
- After selection, plots and applications would be checked by the Board.
- In case of errors in the application, the applicant would be informed and given time for updating.
- The allotment of flats will be made based on rules outlined in the Housing board Haryana Act 1971.
- On successful allotment, the Board will communicate with the applicants for the following procedures. The successful candidates need to pay 60% of the level costs within 100 days from the issuance of the letter of possession.
With the ever-increasing inflation and rising property prices, you can still own an affordable home. You could apply for a house in this scheme if you had always dreamed about buying a house in Haryana.
This scheme may help you buy an affordable house. So go to the website of Housing Board Haryana and apply today. For more information, you can visit the official website of the Board.