Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs on Retail Products
Consumer Finance Two Wheeler Loans Loan Against Property Loan Against Securities Consumer Durable Loans Commercial Vehicle Loans Advantages & Types Eligibility and Documents-used car Eligibility and Documents-new car
Frequesntly Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I apply for a Home Loan?
- What are my options for repayment?
- How do I get my Home Loan statement?
- Can I Prepay my loan?
- Do you offer a top-up loan on an existing personal loan?
- Do I have to provide any security, collateral or guarantors?
- Is the interest rate, fixed of floating?
- What is the mode of repayment?
- What is the eligibility criteria for a business loan?
- Being an existing customer, can I apply for another loan?
- Do I need a guarantor?
- How long does it take to get a loan?
Loan Against Property
- What types of properties can be considered as collaterals?
- Can I take a loan against property, if i jointly own the property with my relatives?
- What are the loan tenure options available?
Loan Against Securities
- What happens to the securities that i pledge? Do I still avail the benefits of an investor?
- Can I avail loan afainst securities like LIC policies, NSC, KVP, etc.,?
- Should my securities have to be only in Demat form?