New Car Loans
Used Car Loans Advantages & Types Key Features EMI Calculator Eligibility & Documents Have a car loan already FAQs Apply Now Blog
Used Car Loan
Choosing the right loan provider is just as important as finding the right pre-owned car. Therefore, at Tata Capital, we make it as easy as possible to purchase an affordable vehicle at the best EMI tenure. We offer up to 100% loan on the car value coupled with a quick loan disbursal and great car loan interest rates. Take your pick from our wide collection of cars from hatchbacks to premium sedans and drive your car home today!
Features and Benefits
Opting for a pre-owned car is a smart, value-for-money purchase! Why? Because the used car price allows you to step up to a nicer model. The advantages of purchasing a car with Tata Capital's Used Car Loan are multifold, too:
- - Competitive rate of interest = comparatively lower EMIs for the same tenure
- - Loan for up to 90% of car's valuation available
- - Loan period for up to 5 years
- - Convenient, customized loan repayment schedule
- - Innovative repayment methods
- 1. Step Up (EMIs increase gradually)
- 2. Step Down (EMIs reduce annually)
- 3. Bullet Payment (pre-payment in parts at periodic intervals)
- 4. Ballooning Option (lower EMIs with bigger payment in last EMI)
- - Benefit from Tata Capital's partnership with Mahindra First Choice
- - Quick disbursal and hassle-free processing of car loans for used cars
Looking for a Car Loan? Calculate your EMI in 3 Easy Steps Using our Car Loan EMI Calculator.
Car Loans are brought to you by Tata Capital Financial Services Limited ("TCFSL") and are at its sole discretion. The indicative interest rates mentioned on the website only pertain to loans availed for cars which are for personal use. For loans for cars which are for commercial use, interest rates may differ. Interest rates may differ from time to time at the discretion of Tata Capital Financial Services Limited. Terms and conditions apply.
Recently there have been cases of fraud being committed under the name of Tata Capital or Tata Finance. Customers are requested to read the attached advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers. Click here to read the advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers.