SPARK - Summer Internship Programme
SPARK - Summer Programme to Acquire and Redefine Knowledge is Tata Capital's flagship campus cadre programme for summer interns. SPARK is a structured 8-week programme to give MBA students a hands-on experience through live projects with seasoned executives in the Company.
This internship goes beyond the project brief and gives you a closer peek inside the company. A few important features of the internship are as follows:
- Projects are directly outlined by the Business/Functional Heads and are crucial to the achievement of business goals. This ensures the work is real-time and the success of the deliverables is important to all stakeholders.
- Project guides are personally involved and will give generously of their time, knowledge and patience to the intern over the short eight-week period.
- Senior Leadership involvement in the program helps the interns to shape their career and learn the right values at the very early stage.
Beyond the internship, Tata Capital has introduced an informal but enlightening platform "Lunch and Learn" for the summer interns to connect, share and question the senior leaders within the company. The HR team connects the entire summer intern's batch with one speaker every alternate Friday through "Lunch and Learn" platform. These direct interactions with the Senior Management team offer more than what the students can find online or through company literature, understand leadership qualities, get business lessons from the horse's mouth, learn professional attitude and know our company better.
Post one-day corporate orientation, the interns are allotted business projects in Field Sales, Operations, Credit, Finance and Marketing Services. During these 8 weeks, the interns get a regular and ongoing feedback from the guide and the reviewer, which is essential for their learnings. At the conclusion of the program, post the set of evaluations, the most deserving summer trainees are offered pre-placement offer for Management Trainee role at Tata Capital.
The percentages of conversion from Summer Trainee to Management Trainee through pre-placement offers has increased tremendously over the past years with huge emphasis on recruiting the best and brightest interns from MBA programs and cultivating these high potential new hires as a deep bench of talent for future management roles.
Who are we looking for?
You are the right person for the Tata Capital Management Trainee Programme, if -
- You have a post - graduate degree (MBA or equivalent) in Economics, Business Administration, International Management or similar fields .
- You are a networker, full of initiative, with a core strength in understanding business and its nuances and have the required vision to succeed in a dynamic industry.
- You fit our key themes of behavior:
- Exceeding customer expectations - willing to go the extra mile in partnering with the customer.
- Internal and external partnerships in compliance with corporate governance along with the design and execution of transparent business practices.
- Self empowered accountability with a bedrock of innovation and the initiation of benchmark products and services.
- A diverse and engaged workforce built on mutual trust with the spirit of Corporate Sustainability at its core.
- You exhibit and are in alignment with our core Values: Integrity, Understanding, Excellence, Unity, Responsibility.
- You have some experience in leading / managing others, demonstrated through your extra-curricular activities.
- You are willing and eager to work and live in any of the locations, where we have presence.
- You speak and write English fluently.