Management Trainee Programme
The Management Trainee Programme (MT Programme) is Tata Capital's flagship entry level talent acquisition programme for management trainees. It is a structured twelve-month induction and developmental programme consisting of four modules of three months each. Each module will take you through different parts of our businesses, and across various cities where we are present.
This structured induction programme provides an immersive understanding of our business operations and culture to prepare you for future leadership roles. You could find yourself masterminding a strategy to launch a new product or increasing sales in untapped market segments or even negotiating with auto dealers across several states. The MT Programme will help you develop all the skills required to be an efficient manager through hands-on learning and live projects.
With a strong emphasis on professional development through formal training and individual checkpoints with HR, the program provides you with unique opportunities to gain exposure and hone your skills.
Starting with a one-week corporate orientation, the programme puts you to test through direct assignments in Field Sales, Operations, Credit, Finance and Marketing Services. Though you will largely receive on-the-job training, your transition from theory to practical is supported with planned formal courses/initiatives.
During your traineeship, you will also get a great opportunity to be mentored by members of our senior leadership team through a well-structured Mentorship Programme, thereby giving you great practical insight into corporate strategy as well as high visibility within the organization.
At the conclusion of the program, you will be placed in field sales or credit positions. Positions for functional specialists (Marketing/Finance/Human Resources, etc.) may also be allotted. Within 5 to 7 years, post the successful completion of the program and based on both individual and company performance, you can expect to be in a challenging mid-management role, leading a team. Till date, our Management Trainee Programme has inducted more than a hundred management graduates from the country¿s top MBA colleges, as a part of our talent and leadership pipeline.
Who are we looking for?
You are the right person for the Tata Capital Management Trainee Programme, if -
- You have a post - graduate degree (MBA or equivalent) in Economics, Business Administration, International Management or similar fields
- You are a networker, full of initiative, with a core strength in understanding business and its nuances and have the required vision to succeed in a dynamic industry
- You fit our key themes of behaviour:
- Exceeding customer expectations - willing to go the extra mile in partnering with the customer.
- Internal and external partnerships in compliance with corporate governance along with the design and execution of transparent business practices.
- Self-empowered accountability with a bedrock of innovation and the initiation of benchmark products and services.
- A diverse and engaged workforce built on mutual trust with the spirit of Corporate Sustainability at its core.
- You exhibit and are in alignment with our core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Pioneering & Responsibility.
- You have some experience in leading / managing others, demonstrated through your extra-curricular activities.
- You are willing and eager to work and live in any of the locations, where we have presence.
- You speak and write English fluently.