Two Wheeler Insurance
Your two-wheeler (motorcycle or scooter) is perfect for your needs for quick mobility and convenience. But steering it around in today¿s times is also risky.Tata AIG offers you a comprehensive two wheeler insurance cover, which not only covers you for the liability arising out of the Third party but covers you against the loss or damage to your own two-wheeler.
Covers all features as per the Motor Vehicle tariff:
- Loss or Damage to your Vehicle: Any partial or total loss to your vehicle arising out of accident or on account of fire and allied perils in covered.
- Third Party Legal Liability: Covers Third party property damage and Third party Bodily injury.
- Discount (NCB) for claim free experience
- Predefined depreciation for the parts needing replacement on account of accident
Two Wheeler Insurance Benefits
- No deduction on count of Salvage value
- Direct Payment facility at garages (in limited locations)
- Faster Claim Settlement
- 24 X 7 Contact centre for lodging claims and all queries
Please Note: Rate of Depreciation for painting: In the case of painting, the depreciation rate of 50% shall be applied only on the material cost of total painting charges. In case of a consolidated bill for painting charges, the material component shall be considered as 25% of total painting charges for the purpose of applying the depreciation.
Customer Care: 1800 267 9966
Just and Fair Settlement of in a cost efficient manner by a proactive and time bound approach.
servicing is first about empathy for a customer's loss. Details like how, where and how much are just details. Understanding this fact is the simple secret of Tata AIG's success. It ensures we put ourselves in your shoes, so we don't allow processes and paperwork to come between you and your settlement.
- Mobile Cars provided in all major cities to analysts for quick visit to accident spots.
- Direct settlement at key garages
- Green Channel Settlement - Value added services at no extra cost
Rs.10 Cr is the maximum loan amount that can be applied for. We also have an overall cap that the Loan Amount cannot exceed 80% of the market value of the property for which Home Loan is applied.
You can include your spouse/parents/children/ siblings as a co-applicant for the Home Loan (#.) and we shall consider his / her income to enhance your loan eligibility.
Your car is not only a high value asset but also a highly valued possession. Therefore, it becomes crucial to insure your valuable possession. In today¿s times you need a comprehensive Car Insurance Policy that not only covers your car against the mandatory third party liability.
It offers the option of 1 Year & 2 Years Term. For 2 year term plan, 5% discount on the Premium is available.
There are 2 specific OPD Benefits in MediPrime.
- Accident related Dental Treatment & Hospitalization.
- Post Bite Vaccination Treatment & Hospitalization.
The initial fee of Rs. 5,618 ( or Rs.11,236 if the Loan Amount is more than Rs.1 Cr) that we collect from the customer is Non Refundable as the same goes towards recovering the expenditure relating to Processing the Loan application.
This includes the expenses incurred for the following in the event of hospitalization.
- Room rent, boarding expenses & ICU.
- Nursing & Medical Practitioners.
- Anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre charges, surgical appliances.
- Medicines, drugs and consumables.
- Diagnostic procedures.
- The Cost of prosthetic & other devices implanted internally during surgery.