Standard Fire and Special Perils
Standard Fire Home Insurance provides coverage against fire and some special perils.
This policy covers buildings (RCC construction).
Covers the following:
- Fire Lightning
- Explosion/Implosion Aircraft
- Damage Riot, Strike and Malicious damage
- Impact damage by any Rail/Road, vehicle or animal by direct contact(excluding damage by own vehicle) Subsidence and landslide including rockslide
- Bursting and/or overflowing of Water Tanks, Apparatus and Pipes
- Missile Testing operations
- Leakage from Automatic Sprinkler Installations
- Bush Fire Flood, Storm, Inundation etc.
Fixation of sum insured: Building - Cost of reconstruction excluding land value. Building value should be equal to present day cost of reconstruction, while contents should be insured for their market value.