Personal Loans Wedding Loans Travel Loans Step up Flexi EMI Loans Step down Flexi EMI Loans Bullet Flexi EMI Loans Interest Rates Key Features EMI Calculator Eligibility & Documents Fees & Charges Education Loans Travel EMI Offers
Pay your loan FAQs Apply Now Personal Loan in India Blog
Repay your Personal Loan
Tata Capital offers a variety of flexible personal loans along with convenient options to repay them. You can choose either to provide Post Dated Cheques (PDCs) or can sign an auto debit / ECS form instructing your bank to debit your account for the EMI amount. One can choose from any of the above methods to repay their EMI and the choice can be made at the time of availing the loan.
- ECS / Auto Debit - You can choose for Electronic Clearing / Auto Debit system to repay EMI while availing personal loans from Tata Capital, which allows the bank to auto debit your EMI on due date and credit to your EMI account. This is the most common method of repayment of your personal loan available these days.
- PDCs - Alternatively, to repay your loan EMI you can choose to provide Post Dated Cheques for the entire loan tenure. The number of cheques should be equal to the number of EMIs that are to be paid. This is exercised when there is no Electronic Clearing mechanism available for the repayment.
Prepay your Personal Loan
Personal Loans are meant for contingencies or unplanned events that crop up in life. They help in situations where one is cash strapped and needs money on urgent basis. Personal loans are even flexible in terms of prepayment, as banks/financial institutions allow you to pay the entire or part of the loan after 180 days of releasing it. Thereby, reducing the interest burden by lowering the EMI or repaying the debt completely.
How to Prepay your Personal Loans
After availing the loan if you have some additional cash flows, you can either pay the loan completely or partially to reduce the interest burden. Tata Capital Personal Loan allows you to prepay your loans in full or in part. You can choose to either pay the entire principal outstanding in one go or reduce your EMI by making a partial payment of the principal. While partial payment attracts no extra charges, complete payment will attract a prepayment fee on the principal outstanding.
Part Prepayment Options
- Part Payment before 180 days is not permissible
- Part Payment after 180 days but less than 360 days is permissible
- Part payment of up to 25% of principal outstanding can be done at no charges
- Part payment of more than 25% of principal outstanding in the 1st year of availing the loan will attract a fee of 2% on the amount more than 25%
- Part Payment after 360 days is permissible and will not attract any charges
Personal Loans are originated and serviced by Tata Capital Financial Services Limited and are at its sole discretion. Flexi EMIs are applicable for salaried individuals only. Terms and conditions apply.
Recently there have been cases of fraud being committed under the name of Tata Capital or Tata Finance. Customers are requested to read the attached advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers. Click here to read the advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers.