Personal Loans Wedding Loans Step up Flexi EMI Loans Step down Flexi EMI Loans Bullet Flexi EMI Loans Interest Rates Key Features EMI Calculator Eligibility & Documents Fees & Charges Education Loans Travel EMI Offers
Pay your loan FAQs Apply Now Personal Loan in India
Personal Loan Prepayment & Repayment Options
How to prepay your loan
One of the advantages of taking a personal loan is that you don't have to wait till the end of the loan tenure to pay it off. Unlike other types of loans, you can pay off the entire outstanding amount of your personal loan, just 180 days after you avail it.
Part Pre-payment Option
- Part payment is only permissible, free of charge, 6 months after the disbursal of the loan
- Maximum of 25% part payment is permissible within a year of taking the loan at zero charges
- However for greater than 25% part payment, a 2% closure charge would be levied on the extra amount
Repaying, the easy way.
At Tata Capital, we offer convenient and flexible personal loan repayment options that allow you enough freedom to choose when and how to repay your loan.
- Auto Debit /ECS Facility: Under this facility, the customer undertakes to issue an irrevocable instruction to its bankers to periodically debit the bank account of the customer with an amount equal to EMI and transfer the same to the bank account of TCFSL. For this customer submits mandate form in original authorizing TATA Capital to present the EMI to debit from his/her bank account.
- PDC Facility: This facility is accepted only if Auto Debit or ECS is not possible for various reasons. Under this facility, the customer will have to provide PDCs (Post-dated cheques) for an amount equal to EMI. The PDC shall be presented for banking to debit EMI every month on prescribed date. No.of PDC should be equal to tenure of the loan.
Looking for a Personal Loan? Calculate your EMI in 3 Easy Steps Using our Personal Loan EMI Calculator.
Personal Loans are originated and serviced by Tata Capital Financial Services Limited and are at its sole discretion. Flexi EMIs are applicable for salaried individuals only. Terms and conditions apply.
Recently there have been cases of fraud being committed under the name of Tata Capital or Tata Finance. Customers are requested to read the attached advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers. Click here to read the advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers.