Feel Protected While Travelling Anywhere
Get Coverage for all your emergencies and much more.
Travel Insurance Online
Business, sight-seeing, shopping are the things you usually plan for when you travel. What about unforeseen emergencies like lost baggage (and passports), flight delays, personal accidents, even a hospital stay in a strange unknown place while you are traveling?
Very few people plan for real risks like these. Travel Insurance policies from Tata AIG, take care of emergencies during your travel, whether overseas or domestic. Today, Tata AIG is a trendsetting insurer in the area of travel insurance in India. Online Travel Insurance policies from Tata AIG offer convenience of purchase.
- Global Protection policy valid 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Coverage of Medical Expenses, baggage delay / loss, loss of passport and more
- Designed for students traveling abroad to pursue their higher studies
- Covers Study Interruption, Sponsor Protection, Compassionate Visit (2-way) apart from Accident & Sickness
- 24 hour personal accident cover up to US $15,000
- Compensation for expenses incurred in obtaining a duplicate or new passport.
Tata Capital Financial Services Limited ("TCFSL") has been granted a license to act as a Corporate Agent (Composite) by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). The Registration Code as a corporate agent is CA0076. The Registered office of TCFSL is at One Forbes, Dr. V.B Gandhi Marg, Fort, Mumbai - 400001, Maharashtra, India.
TCFSL is a composite Corporate Agent for Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited, having its address at 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013 and Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited having its address at Peninsula Business Park, Tower A, 15th Floor, G.K Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013. The Contract of Insurance would be between Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited and / or Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited, as the case may be, and the insured. Participation to buy insurance policy is purely voluntary.
Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. Nothing contained on the website shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, an offer to purchase or an invitation or solicitation to undertake any activity or enter into any transaction relating to the insurance products. TCFSL does not underwrite the risk nor act as an insurer.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI clarifies to public that
1.IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
2. IRDAI does not announce any bonus.
3. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number.