Tata AIA Life Insurance Smart Income Plus
Non Linked Non Participating Endowment Assurance Plan
Tata Tata AIA Life Insurance Smart Income Plus - A Non-Linked, Non-Participating, Endowment Assurance Plan
We, at Tata AIA Life, believe in protecting your dreams at various stages of life without compromising on your basic needs through financial resources. You do not have to think twice to live your dreams as they now come with guaranteed payouts*.
We present to you, Tata AIA Life Insurance Smart Income Plus, a limited pay income plan that meets tomorrow's requirements along with protecting your loved ones and dreams as it ensures you of guaranteed returns* for the money invested.
Investment in this plan helps you fulfill your medium to long term goals such as Child¿s Education/ Marriage / Business Start-up and Retirement planning.
Connect with us anytime! Mail us for any product information or queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexibility to choose between Regular Income or Endowment options
- Receive Guaranteed Payouts* from 120% to 160% of the Annualised Premium under Income Option
- Pay for 7/10/12 years, get guaranteed life cover for 15/21/25 years
- Enhance your protection with optional Riders
- Higher benefit for female lives
- Receive tax benefits u/s 80C and 10(10D), as per the applicable Income Tax laws
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. This plan is not a guaranteed issuance plan and it will be subject to Company¿s underwriting and acceptance.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
- Buying a Life Insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the Surrender Value payable may be less than all the Premiums Paid.
- In case of non-standard lives and on submission of non-standard age proof, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines.
- Riders are not mandatory and is available for a nominal extra cost. For more details on benefits, premiums and exclusions under the Riders, please contact Tata AIA Life's Insurance Advisor/ Intermediary/ Branch.
- Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefits available to you.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
*Guaranteed Returns are defined as Guaranteed Payout (GP)/ Guaranteed Maturity Payout (GMP) under both Plan Options. For Regular Income option, GP is 120% to 160% of the Annualised Premium (AP) and GMP is 46% to 405% of AP for male lives and 74% to 408% of AP for female lives. Please refer survival benefit factor under regular income option. For Endowment option, GP is 5.26 to 15.03 times of AP for Male lives and 5.36 to 15.04 times of AP for female lives and GMP is equal to GP, provided the policy is in-force and all due premiums have been paid. The GP/GMP factors under both the plan options will depend on premium payment term, age and gender of the Life Insured.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS / FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI clarifies to public that:
- IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
- IRDAI does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number
Customer Care: 1800 267 9966
Our Claims Process
Which is why we have an ISO 9001:2008 certified process - designed to be fair, consistent and transparent.
The claim amount will be paid through an electronic bank transfer (like NEFT/RTGS)
There are three types of claims- death claims, health/living claims and cashless claims.
The IRDA guidelines state that a claim will have to be paid within 30 days from the receipt of all claim documents. In case the claim warrants an investigation, then the insurance company has to complete the investigation no later than 6 months from the time of making the claim. Moreover, if a claim is ready for payment but the payment cannot be made because of conflicts or insufficiency of proof of title, then the insurer may apply to pay the amount into the Court, or, such an amount will earn interest at the prevalent rate applicable to a savings bank account.