Smart Income Plus Life Insurance
Tata Tata AIA Life Insurance Smart Income Plus - A Non-Linked, Non-Participating, Endowment Assurance Plan
We, at Tata AIA Life, believe in protecting your dreams at various stages of life without compromising on your basic needs through financial resources. You do not have to think twice to live your dreams as they now come with guaranteed payouts*.
We present to you, Tata AIA Life Insurance Smart Income Plus, a limited pay income plan that meets tomorrow's requirements along with protecting your loved ones and dreams as it ensures you of guaranteed returns* for the money invested.
Investment in this plan helps you fulfill your medium to long term goals such as Child¿s Education/ Marriage / Business Start-up and Retirement planning.
Connect with us anytime!
Mail us for any product information or queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexibility to choose between Regular Income or Endowment options
- Receive Guaranteed Payouts from 130% to 175% of the Annualised Premium
- Pay for 7/10/12 years, get guaranteed life cover for 15/21/25 years1
- Enhance your protection with optional Riders
- Higher benefit for female lives
- Receive tax benefits u/s 80C and 10(10D), as per the applicable Income Tax laws
- Copyright © 2015 - 2016, Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- These products are underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd is now ISO 10002:2004 certified company to handle customer grievances effectively and efficiently.
- Registered with Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority (IRDA) under the following Address and Registration Number:Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd.(IRDA Regn. No. 110)
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life) is a joint venture company, formed by Tata Sons and AIA Group Limited (AIA). CIN: U66010MH2000PLC128403
- *Tax benefits are as per Income Tax Act, 1961, and are subject to modifications made thereto from time to time.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS / FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDA of India clarifies to public that:
- IRDA of India or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
- IRDA of India does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number
Customer Care: 1800 267 9966
Our Claims Process
Which is why we have an ISO 9001:2008 certified process - designed to be fair, consistent and transparent.
The claim amount will be paid through an electronic bank transfer (like NEFT/RTGS)
There are three types of claims- death claims, health/living claims and cashless claims.
The IRDA guidelines state that a claim will have to be paid within 30 days from the receipt of all claim documents. In case the claim warrants an investigation, then the insurance company has to complete the investigation no later than 6 months from the time of making the claim. Moreover, if a claim is ready for payment but the payment cannot be made because of conflicts or insufficiency of proof of title, then the insurer may apply to pay the amount into the Court, or, such an amount will earn interest at the prevalent rate applicable to a savings bank account.