Tata AIA Life Insurance Secure 7
Non Linked Non Participating Endowment Assurance Plan
- Pay for just 7 years and receive a Guaranteed Annual Income* for the next 7 years.
- Protection against uncertainties of life for the entire policy term
- Protection of the Guaranteed Annual Income against erosion due to inflation
- Option to enhance protection through rider
- On maturity, 25% of the Basic Sum Assured is payable
- Tax Benefits available under Section 80C and 10 (10D)
*Guaranteed Annual Income payment will begin from the 8th policy anniversary and will continue till the 14th policy anniversary, provided the policy is in force and all due premiums have been paid.
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefit available to you.
- In case of sub-standard lives, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
- Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the Surrender Value payable may be less than the total premiums paid.
- Riders are not mandatory and are available for a nominal extra cost. For more details on benefits, premiums and exclusions under the Rider, please contact Tata AIA Life's Insurance Advisor/ Intermediary/ Branch.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS / FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDA of India clarifies to public that:
- IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
- IRDAI does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number.