Tata AIA Life Insurance Money Back Plus
Non Linked Participating Endowment Assurance Plan
We at Tata AIA Life understand how important it is to plan ahead in order to fulfill dreams like family vacation, buying a house or plan ahead for important occasions such as children's education, planning their wedding or starting a business. In order to fulfill all these obligations, we work hard and ensure our investments come handy when we need them the most. Keeping this need in mind, we present to you a chance to experience the joy of securing your future needs with one important decision.
Presenting, Tata AIA Life Insurance Money Back Plus, a participating non linked money back Insurance plan, which caters to your need of periodic payouts at key stages in life along with life cover protection. This plan gives you the flexibility to choose from various term options to meet your financial commitments with the advantage of paying for only half the term along with enhanced savings with Bonuses throughout the term.
Make the right start with the "Tata AIA Life Insurance Money Back Plus" that will help you build a strong savings foundation with adequate financial protection so that you leave no stone unturned to add colors to your dreams!
Connect with us anytime! Mail us for any product information or queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Survival payouts of upto 130% of Sum assured* at regular intervals throughout the term
- Life cover throughout the policy term regardless of the survival payouts already paid
- Additional protection in case of Accidental death through inbuilt Accident Benefit
- Limited premium payment equal to half the policy term
- Enhance your Savings through Compounded reversionary bonus & terminal bonus, if any
- Lumpsum Maturity addition to meet your needs
- Tax benefits u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income-Tax Act, 1961
* For more details on benefits please refer 'What are your benefits?' section in the sales brochure.
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefit available to you.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
- Compound Reversionary Bonus and Terminal Bonus, if any, are non-guaranteed benefits. The values of the bonus declared will depend on a number of factors including future investment performance.
- In case of non-standard lives and on submission of non-standard age proof, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines.
- Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the Surrender Value payable may be less than the total premiums paid.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS / FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI clarifies to public that:
- IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
- IRDAI does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number
Customer Care: 1800 267 9966
Our Claims Process
Which is why we have an ISO 9001:2008 certified process - designed to be fair, consistent and transparent.
The claim amount will be paid through an electronic bank transfer (like NEFT/RTGS)
There are three types of claims- death claims, health/living claims and cashless claims.
The IRDA guidelines state that a claim will have to be paid within 30 days from the receipt of all claim documents. In case the claim warrants an investigation, then the insurance company has to complete the investigation no later than 6 months from the time of making the claim. Moreover, if a claim is ready for payment but the payment cannot be made because of conflicts or insufficiency of proof of title, then the insurer may apply to pay the amount into the Court, or, such an amount will earn interest at the prevalent rate applicable to a savings bank account.