Money Back Plus Life Insurance
(A Non Linked Participating Endowment Assurance Plan)
We at Tata AIA Life understand how important it is to plan ahead in order to fulfill dreams like family vacation, buying a house or plan ahead for important occasions such as children's education, planning their wedding or starting a business. In order to fulfill all these obligations, we work hard and ensure our investments come handy when we need them the most. Keeping this need in mind, we present to you a chance to experience the joy of securing your future needs with one important decision.
Presenting, Tata AIA Life Insurance Money Back Plus, a participating non linked money back Insurance plan, which caters to your need of periodic payouts at key stages in life along with life cover protection. This plan gives you the flexibility to choose from various term options to meet your financial commitments with the advantage of paying for only half the term along with enhanced savings with Bonuses throughout the term.
Make the right start with the "Tata AIA Life Insurance Money Back Plus" that will help you build a strong savings foundation with adequate financial protection so that you leave no stone unturned to add colors to your dreams!
Connect with us anytime! Mail us for any product information or queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Survival payouts of upto 130% of Sum assured1 at regular intervals throughout the term
- Life cover throughout the policy term regardless of the survival payouts already paid
- Additional protection in case of Accidental death through inbuilt Accident Benefit
- Limited premium payment equal to half the policy term
- Enhance your Savings through Compounded reversionary bonus & terminal bonus
- Lumpsum Maturity addition to meet your needs
- Discount on rates for customers opting for higher level of protection
- Tax benefits u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income-Tax Act, 1961
1 For more details on benefits please refer 'What are your benefits?' section in the sales brochure.
- Copyright © 2015 - 2016, Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- These products are underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd is now ISO 10002:2004 certified company to handle customer grievances effectively and efficiently.
- Registered with Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority (IRDA) under the following Address and Registration Number:Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd.(IRDA Regn. No. 110)
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life) is a joint venture company, formed by Tata Sons and AIA Group Limited (AIA). CIN: U66010MH2000PLC128403
- *Tax benefits are as per Income Tax Act, 1961, and are subject to modifications made thereto from time to time.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS / FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDA of India clarifies to public that:
- IRDA of India or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
- IRDA of India does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number
Customer Care: 1800 267 9966
Our Claims Process
Which is why we have an ISO 9001:2008 certified process - designed to be fair, consistent and transparent.
The claim amount will be paid through an electronic bank transfer (like NEFT/RTGS)
There are three types of claims- death claims, health/living claims and cashless claims.
The IRDA guidelines state that a claim will have to be paid within 30 days from the receipt of all claim documents. In case the claim warrants an investigation, then the insurance company has to complete the investigation no later than 6 months from the time of making the claim. Moreover, if a claim is ready for payment but the payment cannot be made because of conflicts or insufficiency of proof of title, then the insurer may apply to pay the amount into the Court, or, such an amount will earn interest at the prevalent rate applicable to a savings bank account.