Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Supreme
Non Linked Non Participating Endowment Assurance Plan
- Limited premium payment endowment plan with Guaranteed Annual Income ^
- Choose between 2 options - based on Policy Term and Premium Payment Term as per your requirement of savings outflow and required income inflow
- Steady and Guaranteed Annual Income^ to provide a regular inflow of funds
- Option to enhance protection through rider
- On maturity, lump sum amount payable as a percentage of Basic Sum Assured as well as applicable Guaranteed Annual Income^
- Tax Benefits available under Section 80C and 10 (10D)
^Guaranteed Annual Income will start from the end of 16th policy year for option A and from the end of 13th policy year for option B. Option A and Option B are based on Policy Term and Premium Payment Term.
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefit available to you.
- In case of sub-standard lives, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines.
- Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the Surrender Value payable may be less than the total premiums paid.
- Riders are not mandatory and are available for a nominal extra cost. For more details on benefits, premiums and exclusions under the Rider, please contact Tata AIA Life's Insurance Advisor/ Intermediary/Branch.
- On submission of non-standard age proof, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines.
- This product is available only for standard lives as per the underwriting policy of the Company.
Unique Reference Number: L&C/Advt/2017/Sep/322
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS / FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI clarifies to public that:
- IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
- IRDAI does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number