Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Supreme
Non Linked Non Participating Endowment Assurance Plan
- Limited premium payment endowment plan with Guaranteed Annual Income ^
- Choose between 2 options - based on Policy Term and Premium Payment Term as per your requirement of savings outflow and required income inflow
- Steady and Guaranteed Annual Income^ to provide a regular inflow of funds
- Option to enhance protection through rider
- On maturity, lump sum amount payable as a percentage of Basic Sum Assured as well as applicable Guaranteed Annual Income^
- Tax Benefits available under Section 80C and 10 (10D)
^Guaranteed Annual Income will start from the end of 16th policy year for option A and from the end of 13th policy year for option B. Option A and Option B are based on Policy Term and Premium Payment Term.
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefit available to you.
- In case of sub-standard lives, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines.
- Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the Surrender Value payable may be less than the total premiums paid.
- Riders are not mandatory and are available for a nominal extra cost. For more details on benefits, premiums and exclusions under the Rider, please contact Tata AIA Life's Insurance Advisor/ Intermediary/Branch.
- On submission of non-standard age proof, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines.
- This product is available only for standard lives as per the underwriting policy of the Company.
Unique Reference Number: L&C/Advt/2017/Sep/322
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS / FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI clarifies to public that:
- IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
- IRDAI does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number
Customer Care: 1800 267 9966
Our Claims Mission
Just and Fair Settlement of Claims in a cost efficient manner by a proactive and time bound approach.
Claims servicing is first about empathy for a customer's loss. Details like how, where and how much are just details. Understanding this fact is the simple secret of Tata AIG's success. It ensures we put ourselves in your shoes, so we don't allow processes and paperwork to come between you and your settlement.
- Mobile Cars provided in all major cities to analysts for quick visit to accident spots.
- Direct settlement at key garages
- Green Channel Settlement - Value added services at no extra cost
Rs.10 Cr is the maximum loan amount that can be applied for. We also have an overall cap that the Loan Amount cannot exceed 80% of the market value of the property for which Home Loan is applied.
You can include your spouse/parents/children/ siblings as a co-applicant for the Home Loan (#.) and we shall consider his / her income to enhance your loan eligibility.
Claim settlement is one of the most important services that an insurance company can provide to its customers. Insurance companies have an obligation to settle claims promptly. You will need to fill a claim form and contact the financial advisor from whom you bought your policy. Submit all relevant documents such as original death certificate and policy bond to your insurer to support your claim. Most claims are settled by issuing a cheque within 7 days from the time they receive the documents. However, if your insurer is unable to deal with all or any part of your claim, you will be notified in writing.
It offers the option of 1 Year & 2 Years Term. For 2 year term plan, 5% discount on the Premium is available.
There are 2 specific OPD Benefits in MediPrime.
- Accident related Dental Treatment & Hospitalization.
- Post Bite Vaccination Treatment & Hospitalization.
The initial fee of Rs. 5,618 ( or Rs.11,236 if the Loan Amount is more than Rs.1 Cr) that we collect from the customer is Non Refundable as the same goes towards recovering the expenditure relating to Processing the Loan application.
This includes the expenses incurred for the following in the event of hospitalization.
- Room rent, boarding expenses & ICU.
- Nursing & Medical Practitioners.
- Anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre charges, surgical appliances.
- Medicines, drugs and consumables.
- Diagnostic procedures.
- The Cost of prosthetic & other devices implanted internally during surgery.