Tata AIA Life Insurance Maha Life Gold
Participating Whole of Life Plan upto age 85
- Enjoy a lifelong coverage up to age 85 by paying premium only for 15 years
- Plan your legacy by ensuring regular income for yourself and your family for a long period of time
- Guaranteed Annual Coupons* starting from 10th policy anniversary till maturity
- Non-Guaranteed Cash Dividends annually from 6th policy anniversary till maturity
- Option to enhance protection through rider
- Receive a lump sum at maturity in addition to the regular income
- Tax benefits u/s 80C and 10 (10D) of the Income -Tax Act, 1961
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- This plan is not a guaranteed issuance plan and it will be subject to Company's underwriting and acceptance.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Buying a Life Insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premium paid.
- Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefit available to you.
- This product will be offered only to Standard lives.
- Riders are not mandatory and are available for a nominal extra cost. For more details on benefits, premiums and exclusions under the Rider, please contact Tata AIA Life's insurance Advisor/ Intermediary/ Branch.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS / FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI clarifies to public that:
- IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
- IRDAI does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number.
Customer Care: 1800 267 9966
Our Claims Process
Which is why we have an ISO 9001:2008 certified process - designed to be fair, consistent and transparent.
The claim amount will be paid through an electronic bank transfer (like NEFT/RTGS)
There are three types of claims- death claims, health/living claims and cashless claims.
The IRDA guidelines state that a claim will have to be paid within 30 days from the receipt of all claim documents. In case the claim warrants an investigation, then the insurance company has to complete the investigation no later than 6 months from the time of making the claim. Moreover, if a claim is ready for payment but the payment cannot be made because of conflicts or insufficiency of proof of title, then the insurer may apply to pay the amount into the Court, or, such an amount will earn interest at the prevalent rate applicable to a savings bank account.