Maha Raksha Supreme Life Insurance
We all want to ensure that our loved ones are never short in terms of financial resources to live the life of their dreams. We all want & need to make sure that come what may, the standard of living of our loved ones is never compromised. We also want to ensure that the burden of our debts & loans does not become a burden for them & their happiness.
For all of the above to happen, we need to ensure that the income for our family is protected. And the best way to do that is through a "Pure Term" insurance plan. Tata AIA Life Insurance Maha Raksha Supreme is that solution that provides this required financial protection to your family.
- Pure Protection Cover - the simplest form of life insurance cover
- Choose an option to enhance your protection cover in the future
- With Life Stage Plus Option, you can increase cover at future milestone events in your life without the hassles of fresh medical underwriting
- Inbuilt Payout Accelerator Benefit advances 50% of Basic Sum Assured in the event of a Terminal Illness diagnosis, to help with expenses when needed most
- Pay as Single Premium or as Regular premiums to suit your convenience
- Discounted rates for female lives
- Discounted rates for a non-smoking lifestyle
- Tax benefits u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income-Tax Act, 1961.
- Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation.
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited.For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefit available to you.
- Service tax is applicable as per governing laws and the same shall be borne by the policyholder. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited reserves the right to recover from the Policyholder, any levies and duties (including service tax), as imposed by the government from time to time. Kindly refer to the Sales Illustration for the exact premium.
- Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
- In case of sub-standard lives, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
Customer Care: 1800 267 9966
Our Claims Process
Which is why we have an ISO 9001:2008 certified process - designed to be fair, consistent and transparent.
The claim amount will be paid through an electronic bank transfer (like NEFT/RTGS)
There are three types of claims- death claims, health/living claims and cashless claims.
The IRDA guidelines state that a claim will have to be paid within 30 days from the receipt of all claim documents. In case the claim warrants an investigation, then the insurance company has to complete the investigation no later than 6 months from the time of making the claim. Moreover, if a claim is ready for payment but the payment cannot be made because of conflicts or insufficiency of proof of title, then the insurer may apply to pay the amount into the Court, or, such an amount will earn interest at the prevalent rate applicable to a savings bank account.