Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP
Online Term Insurance Plan with Return of Premium
Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP - An online term insurance plan with return of premium.
One of our key priorities is to ensure that our loved ones are never wanting in terms of financial resources to live the life of their dreams. We want to protect their standard of living as well as ensure that any unfortunate event does not place on their shoulders the burden of our debts & loans.
Presenting the Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP (an online term insurance plan with return of premium), a plan that is the ideal solution to provide a strong 'foundation' to protect the income of our loved ones. Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP is a non- linked non - participating online term plan which not only will ensure peace of mind due to financial protection provided to your family during the term of the policy but also return the Total Premiums Paid1 at the end of the policy term.
All this at your convenience of location and time, all the advantages of a hassle free 'online' purchase. Financial protection is just a click away.
1Total Premiums Paid means amount equal to the total premiums paid during the premium paying term of the policy. Such amount should be excluding interest, tax, underwriting extra premium and loading for modal premiums, if any.
Connect with us anytime!
Mail us for any product information or queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- One plan- two benefits
- Protection - Life Insurance coverage against unfortunate demise
- Return of Premium - in case of survival till maturity, returns Total Premiums Paid*
- Choice of premium payment to suit your convenience
- Regular Pay - pay premium till end of chosen policy term
- Limited Pay - pay premium for a limited period of 5 or 10 years and stay covered for a longer period
- Single Pay - pay premium once for coverage over the entire policy term chosen
- Benefit from a healthier lifestyle through preferential Premium Rates for Non-Smokers
- Female customers can avail the benefit of lower rates
- Discount on rates for customers opting for higher level of protection
- Tax benefits u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income-Tax Act, 1961
*Total Premiums Paid means amount equal to the total premiums paid during the premium paying term of the policy. Such amount should be excluding interest, tax, underwriting extra premium and loading for modal premiums, if any.
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefit available to you.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP is an online product and no commission is being paid to the agent.
- In case of sub-standard lives, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines.
- Buying a life insurance policy is a long term commitment and early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender benefit payable, if applicable, may be less than the total premiums paid.
Customer Care: 1800 267 9966
Our Claims Process
Which is why we have an ISO 9001:2008 certified process - designed to be fair, consistent and transparent.
The claim amount will be paid through an electronic bank transfer (like NEFT/RTGS)
There are three types of claims- death claims, health/living claims and cashless claims.
The IRDA guidelines state that a claim will have to be paid within 30 days from the receipt of all claim documents. In case the claim warrants an investigation, then the insurance company has to complete the investigation no later than 6 months from the time of making the claim. Moreover, if a claim is ready for payment but the payment cannot be made because of conflicts or insufficiency of proof of title, then the insurer may apply to pay the amount into the Court, or, such an amount will earn interest at the prevalent rate applicable to a savings bank account.