Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha Supreme
Non Linked Non Participating Online Term Insurance Plan
Now just Rs. 12 a day and a click of your 'mouse' button, is enough to ensure protection of your family's 'Standard Of Living' ^
Your family deserves the best. They also deserve the reassurance that the standard of life, that you have strived so hard to provide them, will always be available to them, irrespective of any eventuality. While we cannot foresee our future, we can definitely make plans to ensure that the dreams of our loved ones are not compromised and our debts never become a financial burden for them, thereby providing a strong 'foundation' of financial security for them.
Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha Supreme is a non linked non participating, term insurance plan. It's designed to be your online pure term solution of choice that will ensure your peace of mind at a very attractive and easily affordable price. What's more, you can buy it at your convenience of location and time - "online" without any hassle. You just need to "click" the mouse when you are ready to "pick" your life cover required.
^ For a healthy non-smoker male aged 30 years for term of 25 years, Sum Assured of Rs. 50 Lacs and Regular Pay option
Connect with us anytime!
Mail us for any product information or queries on email@example.com
- Life Protection - provides financial protection against unfortunate demise of the insured
- Choice of premium payment to suit your convenience
- Regular Pay - pay premium till the end of chosen policy term
- Limited Pay - pay premium for a limited period of 5 or 10 years and stay covered for a longer period
- Single Pay - pay premium once for coverage over the entire policy term chosen
- Benefit from a healthier lifestyle through preferential Premium Rates for non-smokers.
- Female customers can avail the benefit of lower rates
- Rate benefits for customers opting for higher level of protection (Sum Assured of Rs. 75 Lacs & above)
- Tax benefits u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income-Tax Act, 1961
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefit available to you.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha Supreme is an online product and no commission is being paid to the agent.
- Buying a life insurance policy is a long term commitment and early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable, if applicable, may be less than the total premiums paid
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS / FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDA of India clarifies to public that:
- IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
- IRDAI does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number
Customer Care: 1800 267 9966
Our Claims Process
Which is why we have an ISO 9001:2008 certified process - designed to be fair, consistent and transparent.
The claim amount will be paid through an electronic bank transfer (like NEFT/RTGS)
There are three types of claims- death claims, health/living claims and cashless claims.
The IRDA guidelines state that a claim will have to be paid within 30 days from the receipt of all claim documents. In case the claim warrants an investigation, then the insurance company has to complete the investigation no later than 6 months from the time of making the claim. Moreover, if a claim is ready for payment but the payment cannot be made because of conflicts or insufficiency of proof of title, then the insurer may apply to pay the amount into the Court, or, such an amount will earn interest at the prevalent rate applicable to a savings bank account.