Tata AIA Life Insurance Fortune Maxima
Non Participating Unit Linked Whole of Life Plan
IN THIS POLICY, THE INVESTMENT RISK IN INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO IS BORNE BY THE POLICYHOLDER.
THE LINKED INSURANCE PRODUCTS DO NOT OFFER ANY LIQUIDITY DURING THE FIRST FIVE YEARS OF THE CONTRACT. THE POLICY HOLDER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SURRENDER/ WITHDRAW THE MONIES INVESTED IN LINKED INSURANCE PRODUCTS COMPLETELY OR PARTIALLY TILL THE END OF THE FIFTH YEAR.
We all want to ensure that our loved ones are never short in terms of financial resources to live the life of their dreams. We all want & need to make sure that come what may, the standard of living of our loved ones is never compromised. We also want to ensure that the burden of our debts & loans does not become a burden for them & their happiness.
For all of the above to happen, we need to ensure that the income for our family is protected. And the best way to do that is through a "Pure Term" insurance plan. Tata AIA Life Insurance Maha Raksha Supreme is that solution that provides this required financial protection to your family.
- Pay premiums once or for a limited period and get Insurance protection for your entire life
- Regular Loyalty Additions are credited to the policy to boost your investments
- Flexibility to choose from 11 Fund options for enhanced investment opportunities
- Option to customize your plan with three additional unit deducting riders
- Choice of Enhanced Systematic Money Allocation & Regular Transfer Investment Portfolio Strategy
- Top-up facility to further augment your portfolio, except during last five years of the policy term
- Flexibility of Partial Withdrawals after five policy years to meet your financial needs
- Tax benefits u/s 80C and 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefit available to you.
- Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
- This plan is not a guaranteed Issuance plan and it will be subject to Company¿s underwriting and acceptance
- Participation by customers shall be on voluntary basis.
- This product will be offered only to Standard lives.
- Investments are subject to market risks.
- Unit Linked Life Insurance products are different from the traditional insurance products and are subject to the risk factors. Please know the associated risks and the applicable charges, from your Insurance agent or the Intermediary or policy document issued by the insurance company.
- The various funds offered under this contract are the names of the funds and do not in any way indicate the quality of these plans, their future prospects and returns. The underlying Funds NAV will be affected by interest rates and the performance of the underlying stocks
- The performance of the managed portfolios and funds is not guaranteed and the value may increase or decrease in accordance with the future experience of the managed portfolios and funds.\
- Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the Surrender Value payable may be less than the total premiums paid.
- Riders are not mandatory and are available for a nominal extra cost. For more details on benefits, premiums and exclusions under the Rider(s), please contact Tata AIA Life's Insurance Advisor/Intermediary/ Branch
- The Premium paid in the Unit Linked Life Insurance Policies are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of fund and factors influencing the capital market and the Insured is responsible for his/her decisions.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited is only the name of the Insurance Company & Tata AIA Life Insurance Fortune Maxima is only the name of the Unit Linked Life Insurance contract and does not in any way indicate the quality of the contract, its future prospects or returns.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS / FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI clarifies to public that:
- IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
- IRDAI does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number
Customer Care: 1800 267 9966
Our Claims Mission
Just and Fair Settlement of Claims in a cost efficient manner by a proactive and time bound approach.
Claims servicing is first about empathy for a customer's loss. Details like how, where and how much are just details. Understanding this fact is the simple secret of Tata AIG's success. It ensures we put ourselves in your shoes, so we don't allow processes and paperwork to come between you and your settlement.
- Mobile Cars provided in all major cities to analysts for quick visit to accident spots.
- Direct settlement at key garages
- Green Channel Settlement - Value added services at no extra cost
Rs.10 Cr is the maximum loan amount that can be applied for. We also have an overall cap that the Loan Amount cannot exceed 80% of the market value of the property for which Home Loan is applied.
You can include your spouse/parents/children/ siblings as a co-applicant for the Home Loan (#.) and we shall consider his / her income to enhance your loan eligibility.
Claim settlement is one of the most important services that an insurance company can provide to its customers. Insurance companies have an obligation to settle claims promptly. You will need to fill a claim form and contact the financial advisor from whom you bought your policy. Submit all relevant documents such as original death certificate and policy bond to your insurer to support your claim. Most claims are settled by issuing a cheque within 7 days from the time they receive the documents. However, if your insurer is unable to deal with all or any part of your claim, you will be notified in writing.
It offers the option of 1 Year & 2 Years Term. For 2 year term plan, 5% discount on the Premium is available.
There are 2 specific OPD Benefits in MediPrime.
- Accident related Dental Treatment & Hospitalization.
- Post Bite Vaccination Treatment & Hospitalization.
The initial fee of Rs. 5,618 ( or Rs.11,236 if the Loan Amount is more than Rs.1 Cr) that we collect from the customer is Non Refundable as the same goes towards recovering the expenditure relating to Processing the Loan application.
This includes the expenses incurred for the following in the event of hospitalization.
- Room rent, boarding expenses & ICU.
- Nursing & Medical Practitioners.
- Anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre charges, surgical appliances.
- Medicines, drugs and consumables.
- Diagnostic procedures.
- The Cost of prosthetic & other devices implanted internally during surgery.