Tata AIA Life Insurance Fortune Guarantee
Non Linked Non Participating Endowment Assurance Plan
At every stage of your life, you decide on a milestone to achieve. They come in forms like renovation of your house, an overdue vacation, marriage, child birth, child's education or securing the golden years; the list is endless and increases with time. Along with this, you also carry the burden of uncertainty and prepare yourself to face the same.
In this endeavor, you would want a plan which provides you the guarantee of a fixed amount that would be received in the near future, besides required protection for your family.
We, at Tata AIA Life, have come up with an ideal plan, Tata AIA Life Insurance Fortune Guarantee which is a Limited premium paying Non Linked Non Participating Endowment Assurance plan that offers you benefits of a savings product and protection for your family in case something unfortunate were to happen. This plan offers you Guaranteed Maturity Benefit with a short premium paying term. You can also enhance your protection cover by opting for a Rider.
Connect with us anytime!
Mail us for any product information or queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guaranteed Maturity Benefit* that varies from 125% to 161% of Total Premiums Paid
- Flexible policy term of 10, 11 and 12 years and premium paying term of just 5 years
- Life Cover 10 times of the Annualised Premium
- Higher benefits for female lives
- Option to enhance protection through riders
- Tax benefits u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income-Tax Act, 1961
*Provided the policy is inforce and all the due premiums have been paid on maturity, Guaranteed Maturity Benefit is ¿Maturity Sum Assured¿ which is equal to maturity benefit factor multiplied by Total Premiums Paid, where maturity benefit factor varies as per the gender, annualised premium band, policy term & entry age.
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. This plan is not a guaranteed issuance plan and it will be subject to Company¿s underwriting and acceptance.
- Insurance cover is available under this product
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Buying a Life Insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premium paid.
- Riders are not mandatory and are available for a nominal extra cost. For more details on benefits, premiums and exclusions under the Riders, please contact Tata AIA Life's Insurance Advisor/ Intermediary/ Branch.
- In case of non-standard lives and on submission of non-standard age proof, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines.
- Risk cover commences along with policy commencement for all lives, including minor lives.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS / FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDA of India clarifies to public that:
- IRDA of India or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
- IRDA of India does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number