Click the "Allow" button to receive notification
We're constantly crafting offers and deals for you. Get them delivered straight to your device through website notifications.All You Have To Do Is Click On "Allow".
Register below to be eligible for
Exclusive offers from Tata Capital
You will not be eligible for exclusive offers from Tata Capital
We will notify you in case any special offers are available
SMS sent succesfully!Click on the link in the message to download the Moneyfy App.
SMS sent succesfully!Click on the link in the message to download the Tata Capital App.
*The premium is calculated considering your age, this might change depending on various other factors. The policy will start only after the premium payment for the entire year
*These are only partial benefits of the product, to know more about the product read the product brochure on the Tata AIG website
1. Conditions related to or arising out of HIV or AIDS,
2. Abuse of intoxicants or hallucinogenic substances such as intoxicating drugs and alcohol,
3. Congenital External Diseases, defects or anomalies.
1. War or any act of war, act of foreign enemy or war like operations,
2. Intentional self-injury or attempted suicide while sane or insane,
3. Any Insured Person attempting to commit a breach of law with criminal intent.
Please refer to policy wordings for complete list of Benefits and Exclusions.
Prohibition of Rebates: Section 41 of Insurance Act 1938 as amended by Insurance Laws (Amendment) Act, 2015.
1. No person shall allow or offer to allow, either directly or indirectly, as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the policy, nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a policy accept any rebate, except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectuses or tables of the insurer.
2. Any person making default in complying with the provisions of this section shall be liable for a penalty which may extend to ten lakh rupees.
Grievance Redressal Procedure : As per Regulation 17 of IRDA of India (Protection of Policyholders Interests) Regulation, 2017.
SECTION 64VB OF THE INSURANCE ACT 1938 : Commencement of risk cover under the policy is subject to receipt of premium by Tata AIG General Insurance Company
Disclaimer: Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms and conditions, please read sales brochure/policy wordings carefully, before concluding a sale. The benefits and features of the products and services are purely indicative in nature. The purchase of a Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited product by Tata Capital Financial Services Limited is purely on a voluntary basis. For clarifications, customers can call on 1800 266 7780. This information is given by Tata Capital Financial Services Limited, whose registered office is at 11th floor, Peninsula Business Park, Tower A, Ganpat Rao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013. Tata Capital Financial Services Limited, is a Licensed Corporate Agent (CA License no. CA0076 CIN: U67100MH2010PLC210201) of Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Registration no. 108 CIN: U85110MH2000PLC128425). The insurance products are underwritten by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited.