Home Loans Flexi EMI Home Loan Home Loan Balance Transfer Home Loan Top Up Interest Rates EMI Calculator
Types of Home Loans Eligibility and Documents Fees & Charges Prepayment Housing Finance Key Features Tools and Calculators Advantages NRI Home Loans Insurance Cover for Home Loan Balance Transfer and Top Up FAQs Blog
Other types of Home Loans
Home is an important place and a serious investment for a long-term. Tata Capital understands your needs and has created different variants of home loans to match your needs - be it purchase of a new house, a renovation, or an extension of the existing one. We take care of your needs by not only offering a home loan, but also by sharing a dependable advice.
- Home Loan for Purchase of home
Housing Loan for purchasing a residential property, whether it's a new buy from a builder or buying a home in resale is the most common type of housing loan that is provided by Tata Capital. When you have selected a property that suits your needs and want to close the deal by registering the sale documents, Tata Capital's Housing Loans provide you with the capital to pay off to the seller apart from your own contribution (as a down payment).
- Home Renovation Loan
With time a house needs maintenance and renovation and which requires adequate funds. Tata Capital's Home Renovation Loans are designed just to ensure that you can renovate your home without any hassle. One can avail this loan for external renovation of the house or even buy new furniture or get internal repairs and maintenance work done.
- Home Extension Loan
When you need to extend your house or create that extra room like a study or a garage or a terrace garden, etc. you need those extra funds. Our Home Extension Loans are designed to keep that special need in mind and are highly customized to suit your specific requirements.
- Processing Fees and Charges
|1||Interest Rates Per Annum||Starting from 8.75%|
|2||Loan Amount||Minimum Rs. 1,00,000.00|
|3||Processing Fees||Up to 2.00%|
|4||Tenure||12 Months||360 Months|
|5||Pre-closure Fee*||Upto 2.00%|
|6||Part Payment Fee||Rs 0.00 ( up to 25% of principal outstanding in a year)|
*Other charges like PDC charges, Home Loan cancellation, Dis-honored cheque or Rejection of ECS, Post-dated cheque swapping charges, Account maintenance charges, CERSAI, Collection agency and legal charges also apply. For a detailed list of charges please visit our "Schedule of Charges".
- Age - Minimum 24 Years to Maximum 65 Years (at the time of completion of loan)
- Minimum Income - Rs. 30,000 per month.
- If Salaried - Minimum 6 months in the current job with overall experience of minimum 2 years.
- If Self Employed - Minimum 3 years in the current profession.
- Check your home loan eligibility using a home loan EMI calculator
- Know Your Customer Documents - Address, Age & Nationality proofs like Passport, Aadhaar, PAN card and other documents of the applicant & co applicants.
- Income Proof - Bank statements (6 months), Salary slips (3 months) & ITR (3 years) of the applicant &co applicants.
- Qualification Documents - Like degrees of graduation & higher education
- If Employed - Offer letter, Increment Letter, Copy of ID card etc.
- If Self Employed - Proof of Business, Minimum 3 years existence proof, Computation of Income and P&L (3years), Bank Statements ( 1 year)
- Copy of document providing approval of proposed extension/construction plan.
- Valuation/cost estimation report from evaluator approved by Tata Capital.
- Additional documents such as municipal/society/builder NOC, allotment letter provided by housing board, etc.
How to apply for Home Loan ?
- Apply Online or visit our branch.
- Fill out all the relevant details such as personal details, education details, property details, home loan amount, tenure and income details.
- Based on the documents provided, our system will provide you with an in-principle eligibility and interest rate quote.
- After the home loan is approved, our customer-care executive will contact you and collect all the relevant documents from you.
- Once the documents are submitted successfully you will receive a confirmation email.
- The application will be processed and a final sanction will be provided along with terms and conditions.
- Submit any additional documents as per your sanction letter.
- The payments will be made in the name of the seller directly (in case of home purchase loan) or to your name (in case of home extension loan or home improvement loan).
Recently there have been cases of fraud being committed under the name of Tata Capital or Tata Finance. Customers are requested to read the attached advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers. Click here to read the advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers.
Home Loan Guide
At Tata Capital, we believe a home is so much more than four walls and a roof. It is your refuge from the world. It is a place where you can let go and truly be yourself. and it is our endeavour to bring you closer to owning your dream home, the place where you can truly express yourself.
However, we also realize that for most people , buying their dream home can be a long and complicated process. This is why it is our aim to simplify this process and give you all the information you require to make your home-buying process completely hassle-free. The home loan guide contains important points you should keep in mind while deciding to purchase a house, so that your home purchase is a landmark you can look back upon with satisfaction and pride.