Home Extension Loans
Home Extension loans are provided when the loan applicant plans to extend his/her house like the construction of an extra floor or a single room or a balcony, etc. The purpose of this loan is to cover the expenses related to the construction of new feature in your existing home. Additionally, you can get a tax deduction of Rs. 30,000/- under section 24(b) of Income Tax Act, 1961 towards interest payments made in a year against the home extension loan.
How can you use our Home Extension Loan ?
- To build a new floor
- To build a new room or study
- To build a Terrace Garden
- Landscaping of the Garden
- To build a Garage for your car
Why choose Tata Capital ?
Tata Capital offers customized Solutions with attractive home loan interest rates and better eligibility criteria. The home loan is offered for tenure of up to 30 years with speedy disbursal. Additionally, we also provide services of property advisor with complete legal evaluation.
You choose either a fixed or flexi EMI across multiple application channels - branches, online portals, customer service executives, etc. We provide full online access to your loan account with absolute transparency. With post disbursement services, Tata Capital also provides doorstep documentation and disbursement.
Are you eligible for Home Extension Loan ? What are the additional Charges and Fees?
- Processing Fees and Charges
|1||Interest Rates Per Annum||Starting from 8.35%|
|2||Loan Amount||Minimum Rs. 1,00,000.00|
|3||Processing Fees||Up to 2.00%|
|4||Tenure||12 Months||360 Months|
|5||Preclosure Fee*||Upto 2.00%|
|6||Part Payment Fee||Rs 0.00 ( up to 25% of principal outstanding in a year)|
- Other charges like PDC charges, Loan cancellation, Dishonored cheque or Rejection of ECS, Post-dated cheque swapping charges, Account maintenance charges, CERSAI, Collection agency and legal charges also apply. For detailed list of charges please visit our "Schedule of Charges"
- Age - Minimum 24 Years to Maximum 65 Years (at the time of completion of loan)
- Minimum Income - Rs 30,000 per month.
- If Salaried - Minimum 6 months in the current job with overall experience of minimum 2 years.
- If Self Employed - Minimum 3 years in the current profession.
- To check how much home loan you can repay, try our "Home Loan EMI Calculator"
- Know Your Customer Documents - Address, Age & Nationality proofs like Passport, Aadhaar, PAN card and other documents of the applicant & co applicant.
- Income Proof - Bank statements (6 months), Salary slips (3 months) & ITR (3 years) of the applicant &co applicant.
- Qualification Documents - Like degrees of graduation & higher education
- If Employed - Offer letter, Increment Letter, Copy of ID card etc.
- If Self Employed - Proof of Business, Minimum 3 years existence proof, Computation of Income and P&L (3years), Bank Statements ( 1 year)
- Copy of document providing approval of proposed extension/construction plan.
- Valuation/cost estimation report from evaluator approved by Tata Capital
- Additional documents such as municipal/society/builder NOC, allotment letter provided by housing board, etc.
How to apply for Home Loan ?
- Apply Online or visit our branch
- Fill out all the relevant details like personal details, education details, property details, loan amount, tenure and income details
- Based on the documents provided our system will provide you with an in principle eligibility and interest rate quote
- After the housing loan is approved our customer care executive will contact you and collect all the relevant documents.
- After the home loan documents are submitted successfully you will receive a confirmation email.
- The application will be processed and a final sanction will be provided along with terms and conditions.
- You might have to submit any additional documents as per your sanction letter.
- The payments will be made in your name to help you pay for all the work related to extension or renovation.
Home Loan Guide
At Tata Capital, we believe a home is so much more than four walls and a roof. It is your refuge from the world. It is a place where you can let go and truly be yourself. and it is our endeavour to bring you closer to owning your dream home, the place where you can truly express yourself.
However, we also realize that for most people , buying their dream home can be a long and complicated process. This is why it is our aim to simplify this process and give you all the information you require to make your home-buying process completely hassle-free. The home loan guide contains important points you should keep in mind while deciding to purchase a house, so that your home purchase is a landmark you can look back upon with satisfaction and pride.