Transfer & Top-up Your Home Loan
- Transfer your Home Loan to Tata Capital
- Top-up your loan
- Switch Agreement & Contract
Switch to the smarter loan
In the ever-changing milieu of real estate, with its spiraling prices and rapid developments, buying a home requires a lot more than your usual finance options. You need smart financing that adapts to your needs. Which is why, Tata Capital brings you the option to switch your home loan or refinance.
How it works
Refinancing allows you to end your original loan and create a new one with a better interest rate. This is favorable, especially if your existing home loan has a variable interest rate. By switching loans, you can opt for a lower and fixed rate, which means, you can save up on your disposable income. Even a reduction of 0.5% on your home loan can result in great savings every month!
Another benefit of refinancing is it allows you to reduce or increase your loan tenure, depending on your financial situation. So if you want to reduce the pressure of your monthly EMI payments, all you have to do is increase the tenure. On the other hand, if your income has increased and you can afford to pay off more than your current EMI amount then you can do so by decreasing the loan tenure. That way, you pay less towards the interest on your loan.
Your home loan is worth more than you think
If you have taken a home loan with us and need additional funds, we can help you out. We are offering a top-up loan, an add-on facility for our existing home loan customers like you, who require funds for personal or business use.
With top-up loans, you get additional credit at the time of your need with minimum hassles. And, though, the interest rates for top-up loans are typically 1%-3% higher than the home loan rates, it is considerably lower than that of an expensive personal or business loan.
The top-up loan is treated as a separate loan. Here's how it works:
- We provide the facility of top-up loans to existing customers who have completed six repayments or more, provided other credit policy norms are met.
- Although, you have the freedom to use this money for any of your personal/business requirements, you will be required to state the purpose of this additional loan to ensure that the amount is not routed for any illegal/speculative activities.
- We also provide flexible balance transfer + top-up options to customers, who are transferring their outstanding loans with other financial institutions/banks to us. Under this facility, you can avail top-up loans that amount to more than 100% of the outstanding balance transfer, provided the credit policy norms are met.
Before you plan to switch your home loan or refinance, please read our Switch Agreement and Contract hereSwitch Agreement & Contract
Recently there have been cases of fraud being committed under the name of Tata Capital or Tata Finance. Customers are requested to read the attached advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers. Click here to read the advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers.
Home Loan Guide
At Tata Capital, we believe a home is so much more than four walls and a roof. It is your refuge from the world. It is a place where you can let go and truly be yourself. and it is our endeavour to bring you closer to owning your dream home, the place where you can truly express yourself.
However, we also realize that for most people , buying their dream home can be a long and complicated process. This is why it is our aim to simplify this process and give you all the information you require to make your home-buying process completely hassle-free. The home loan guide contains important points you should keep in mind while deciding to purchase a house, so that your home purchase is a landmark you can look back upon with satisfaction and pride.