Home Loans Flexi EMI Home Loan Balance Transfer and Top Up Interest Rates EMI Calculator Types of Home Loans Eligibility and Documents Fees & Charges Prepayment Housing Finance Key Features Tools and Calculators
Advantages NRI Home Loans Insurance Cover for Home Loan FAQs Blog
Advantages of Tata Capital Home Loan
Home loans that understand you
While structuring your loan, we take into account your payments, repayments and income streams to arrive at the option that best suits your needs.That's why our customised home loans allow you to do so much more than just buy property, such as:
- Purchase a plot of land for construction
- Build a house
- Buy a house/apartment
- Extend/remodel your home
- Buy a resale property
- Pay off an existing home loan from another financial institution
Apart from this, we also allow you to take a home loan with a co-applicant, who could be any member of your family including your spouse, parent, child or sibling. This will help enhance your home loan eligibility as your co-applicant's income will also be considered.
Advantage of taking a Tata Capital Home Loan
- Loan Amount: You can avail a home loan ranging from Rs.2 lakh to Rs.10 crore on residential properties.
- Flexible Tenure: Repaying your home loan is easier with our flexible tenure, starting from 12 months to as long as 360 months.
- Customized Loan Options: Our loan advisors study your requirements and financial strengths to derive upon the perfect home loan to match your needs.
- Quick and Easy Processing Benefits: With quick online application and minimal paperwork, our representatives can process your home loan in no time.
- Floating Interest Rates: Our home loans come with attractive interest rates, as low as 10.15%. Know more.
Looking for a Home Loan? Calculate your EMI in 3 Easy Steps Using our Home Loan EMI Calculator.
Recently there have been cases of fraud being committed under the name of Tata Capital or Tata Finance. Customers are requested to read the attached advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers. Click here to read the advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers.
Home Loan Guide
At Tata Capital, we believe a home is so much more than four walls and a roof. It is your refuge from the world. It is a place where you can let go and truly be yourself. and it is our endeavour to bring you closer to owning your dream home, the place where you can truly express yourself.
However, we also realize that for most people , buying their dream home can be a long and complicated process. This is why it is our aim to simplify this process and give you all the information you require to make your home-buying process completely hassle-free. The home loan guide contains important points you should keep in mind while deciding to purchase a house, so that your home purchase is a landmark you can look back upon with satisfaction and pride.