Health & Accident Insurance
Preserve both your health and savings!
MediPrime Health Insurance
No medicals on enrollment - Upto 50 years and/or for a sum assured below Rs 5 lacs
Comprehensive hospitalization coverage without any sub-limits
- On inpatient treatment expenses
- On day care procedures expenses
- On domiciliary treatment
- On organ donor expenses
- Tax Benefits-Get tax benefits for premium paid on policies as per section 80D of the Income Tax Act.Tax benefits are subject to changes in tax laws.
- No co-pay is applicable
- Cashless hospitalization at 3000+ hospitals Click here to view the list of network hospitals
- No loading on renewal premium in case of a claim
- We offer lifelong renewal provided premium is paid without any break.
- Free Look Period - You have a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy document to review the terms and conditions of this Policy. If You have any objections to any of the terms and conditions, You have the option of cancelling the Policy stating the reasons for cancellation and You will be refunded the premium paid by You after adjusting the amounts spent on stamp duty charges and proportionate risk premium. You can cancel Your Policy only if You have not made any claims under the Policy. All Your rights under this Policy will immediately stand extinguished on the free look cancellation of the Policy. Free look provision is not applicable and available at the time of renewal of the Policy.
- Grace Period of 30 days for renewing the Policy is provided under this Policy. However, coverage would not be available for the period for which no premium has been received.
- Sum Insured Enhancement - Sum Insured can be enhanced only at the time of renewal. However the quantum of increase shall be as per underwriting guidelines of the company.
- Changes will be notified to the policyholders 3 months in advance in case of revision /modification in approved product.
- Option to migrate to similar Indemnity health insurance policy
- Likelihood of withdrawal of the product will be notified to the policy holders 3 months prior tothe expiry of the policy and option would be given to migrate to similar Health Insurance Policy
TATA AIG MediPrime Benefits
|MediPrime Benefits (per Policy Year)||Sum Insured Rs. 2.00, Rs. 3.00, Rs. 400||Sum Insured Rs.500, Rs. 7.50, Rs. 10.00|
|a) In-Patient Treatment||Covered without Sub-Limits||Covered without Sub-Limits|
|b) Pre - hospitalization||Covered without Sub-Limits||Covered without Sub-Limits|
|c) Post - hospitalization||Covered without Sub-Limits||Covered without Sub-Limits|
|d) Day Care Procedures||Covered without Sub-Limits||Covered without Sub-Limits|
|e) Domiciliary Treatment||Covered without Sub-Limits||Covered without Sub-Limits|
|f) Organ Donor Expenses||Covered without Sub-Limits||Covered without Sub-Limits|
|g) Emergency Ambulance||In-patient Treatment - Up to 100% of Sum Insured and Outpatient Dental treatment - Up to Rs.5000.||In-patient Treatment - Up to 100% of Sum Insured and Outpatient Dental treatment - Up to Rs.5000.|
|h) Dental Treatment (In Case of Accident)||Up to Rs. 2500 per hospitalization||Up to Rs. 2500 per hospitalization|
|i) Ayush Benefit||In-patient Treatment - Up to 100% of Sum Insured and Outpatient Dental treatment - Up to Rs.5000.||In-patient Treatment - Up to 100% of Sum Insured and Outpatient Dental treatment - Up to Rs.5000.|
|j) Daily Cash for Accompanying an Insured Child||In-patient Treatment - Up to 100% of Sum Insured and Outpatient Dental treatment - Up to Rs.5000.||In-patient Treatment - Up to 100% of Sum Insured and Outpatient Dental treatment - Up to Rs.5000.|
|k) Vaccination (in case of Post - Bite Treatment)||In-patient Treatment - Up to 100% of Sum Insured and Outpatient Dental treatment - Up to Rs.5000.||In-patient Treatment - Up to 100% of Sum Insured and Outpatient Dental treatment - Up to Rs.5000.|
|l) Health Check-up||Covered without Sub-Limits||Covered without Sub-Limits|
**After submitting all requisite documents in time and within network hospitals
Disclaimer: *Tax benefits are subject to changes in tax laws. This benefit is U/S 80D. If one purchases a health insurance policy for self / spouse / children, he/she can claim a tax deduction of upto Rs. 15,000. When one purchases a health insurance policy for parents (a senior citizen), he/she is eligible for an additional tax deduction benefit of upto Rs. 20,000
Customer Care: 1800 267 9966
Entry age for Enrollment in MediPrime for an Adult is 18 to 65 years and for a Child is 91 days to 21 years. Policy is however renewable for life upon payment of premium provided the cover is maintained with us without a break unless cancelled due to fraud or misrepresentation.
It offers the option of 1 Year & 2 Years Term. For 2 year term plan, 5% discount on the Premium is available.
There are 2 specific OPD Benefits in MediPrime.
- Accident related Dental Treatment & Hospitalization.
- Post Bite Vaccination Treatment & Hospitalization.
This includes the expenses incurred for the following in the event of hospitalization.
- Room rent, boarding expenses & ICU.
- Nursing & Medical Practitioners.
- Anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre charges, surgical appliances.
- Medicines, drugs and consumables.
- Diagnostic procedures.
- The Cost of prosthetic & other devices implanted internally during surgery.