Emerging Leaders Program (ELP)
Every organization on its journey towards achieving objectives, aims at continuous growth and development. One of the core pillars that is instrumental in an organization's growth and development is its human capital. Tata Capital acknowledges and recognizes its human capital and aims to identify and nurture its talent, so as to build organizational capability for the future.
It is with this objective that the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) was introduced in the organization. ELP is the flagship talent program for the Junior Management category. The ELP Managers are selected with the objective to groom them to take up higher responsibility in the organization. The program is designed to give the ELP managers exposure across Business Units and Functions. It is backed by learning and development interventions to strengthen their candidature for taking up senior positions in the future.
Tata Administrative Services (TAS)
Eligibility criteria as per the current guidelines for TAS 2015
- TAS In-house is open only to employees of Tata Group companies and employees on direct rolls of a Tata Joint Venture (excluding employees on JV partner rolls).
- Education Qualification: Minimum graduate in any discipline.
- Work Experience: 2-6 years of work experience as on 1st April 2015. As an exception, all Management Trainees / Graduate Engineer Trainees / employees of other structured group programmes who have joined the group on or before 3rd September 2013 (slightly less than 2 years) will be eligible for TAS In-house 2015.
- Age: Less than 28 years as on 1st June 2015 (not to have had the 28th birthday as on 1st June 2015).
- Employees should have completed minimum 2 years in the group (with the exception of point 3 above) and 2 completed appraisal cycles within the Group as on 1st April 2015.
- GMAT: A valid GMAT score taken after June 2010 (as a reference point, last year's GMAT score cut-off was 650). GRE score is not valid for TAS.
- Applicants currently on sabbatical, study leave, medical leave and leave without pay are eligible to apply for TAS In-house subject to approval from the respective company HR department and provided they are on the rolls of the company and viewed as continuous service.
- All TBLA (Tata Business Leadership Awards) In-house winners will get a direct shortlist to the TAS presentation round subject to meeting the TAS 2015 eligibility criteria. (Valid GMAT cut-off score as defined for TAS 2015 is mandatory and will be applicable)