Business Loan Eligibility and Documentation
Finances are the lifeline of any business, whether a small company or a large enterprise. Therefore, many business owners rely on easy business loans by Tata Capital. We offer business loans with competitive interest rates and quick approvals. Business loan interest rates and the amount are dependent on factors including turnover, profit and credit history.
- Documents Required
To apply for a business loan, eligible age should be a minimum of 25 years and a maximum of 65 years. Another important factor is that the business should be making profit for the last three years. Turnover must not depict a declining trend over last year and should be at least Rs.40 lakhs for Proprietorship, Partnership Firm, Private Limited Companies, Limited Companies (closely held), Societies and Trusts along with an ITR of minimum 3 lakhs. We accept only audited financials by CA.
For easy processing of your business loan, you must have the following documents in order when applying with us.
- A passport-sized photograph of each of applicant and co-applicant, of directors and promoters in case of a company & trust, of all the partners in case of a partnership firm, and of authorized person as applicable in case of societies.
- Income Tax Returns, Audited Profit and Loss Account statement and Balance Sheet for the last 2 years along with bank statement of the primary current account for the last 6 months, business proof, latest year provisional and sundry creditors and debtors list.
- Certified copies of bank account statements for the last 6 months.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) documents for the co-applicant.
- Partnership deed/ Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA) /License issued under the Shops and Establishments Act of the respective states for business proof.
Note: The list includes minimum required documents for commercial loans and Tata Capital may ask you to show more documents during the credit appraisal.