Did you apply for a bike loan with Tata Capital to secure a competitive bike loan interest rate and flexible repayment option? If so, you may be wondering if your application was approved or not. Or, if the application is still processing. Well, worry not! There are multiple ways to curb your curiosity.
If you haven’t heard from the Tata Capital branch or are getting anxious about the processing, you can always check your two-wheeler loan status.
Here is a guide to help you out.
How to check your bike loan status at Tata Capital
At Tata Capital, you can check your loan status in one of four ways:
- Calling the customer care helpline
Let’s look at each of these in further detail.
The quickest way to check your Tata Capital two-wheeler loan status is by using the official lender website. Just follow the steps below to check your loan status.
- Visit the official website.
- Click the link under ‘Track My Application’.
- Now you can track your loan application using your Mobile Number or PAN Card number.
- Select one option and enter the details accordingly.
- If you choose the Mobile number option, the website will send you an OTP to your registered mobile number to log in to the application tracking portal. Whereas, when you select the PAN Number option, the number is verified, and you will be taken to the application tracking portal directly.
- The status of your application is then displayed on the screen.
Additional read: How Can I Check My Two wheeler Loan Status?
Don’t want to visit the online application tracking portal to check your application status? Send an email to your lender’s customer service email address. Just mention your loan application details and that you want to check your application status to receive a response. Note that the response times are longer in this case, and it may take up to 24 hours to know the status of your application.
3. Calling the customer care helpline
You can also check your application status by calling our 24*7 customer care number. Here, you will need to provide details like your registered mobile number and the loan application number to the representative. Once the information is verified, the representative will give your Tata Capital bike loan status immediately.
If you want to check your loan application status in person, you can physically visit the branch too. In this case, you will need to carry a valid photo ID proof and your application reference number. Once the information is verified, the representative can help you track your loan application.
Additional read: Different stages involved in availing a 2-wheeler loan
With all this information in hand, you can track your two wheeler loan status easily.
Now that your application approval is underway, have you planned your loan repayments? If not, now is a good time to start. Check the EMIs payable on your bike loan using our two-wheeler loan EMI calculator and save funds and make your loan repayments more convenient.