Kawasaki is a famous brand among the high-performance sports bike-loving community across the globe. In its motorcycle portfolio, Kawasaki Ninja H2R can be easily rated as the most coveted bike. With the sports biking segment sighting boom in the international market, in India too, the trend of owning a superbike is fast catching up among the motorbike aficionados. One of the main reasons for this has been the easy availability of a two-wheeler loan or bike loan in the country. With two wheeler loan eligibility criterion becoming simpler, more people now have access to their desired sports bikes.
Let’s take a look at some of the incredible features of the Kawasaki Ninja H2R hyper bike:
The Japanese superbike maker inherits a long legacy of producing some of the top-class performance machines in the past, but H2R is different, very different. Here’s why:
- It’s produced in limited numbers and is only meant for track use with no registration number.
- With a whopping price tag of Rs. 72 lakh, only one unit was allotted to India, which went to a Pune-based buyer last year.
- It can touch a massive 400kmph speed mark and only in 26 seconds.
- It receives self-repairing silver-mirror paintwork, which is an innovative coating that repairs the scratches on its own. The healing of the scratch takes nearly seven days to repair automatically.
- No free service or any warranty. Yes, you read it right! Despite the price, all its basic parts, including its voluminous engine, come under the out-of-warranty category.
Design & Development
It receives a unique and truly out-of-the-box design that leaves you dumbstruck. Developed under a special collaboration with Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI), the ultra-exclusive motorcycle features acute craftsmanship in every detailing. Designed at Kawasaki’s Japanese manufacturing unit, the track-only bike features no headlamps, no taillights, no rear-view mirrors or number-plates, and is equipped with super-soft slick tires.
Engine & Specs
One of the fastest production motorcycles, this Kawasaki is powered by a supercharged 998cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder engine that blows out an earth-shattering 310PS of max power at 14000rpm and an unheard 165Nm of peak torque at 12500rpm. For butter-smooth shifting, it gets dog-ring transmission and hydraulic clutch with a back-torque limiter. The rapid airflow intake at an insane speed is facilitated by Ram Air duct and Aluminum Intake Chamber. Moreover, super agile handling and stability are ensured by a lightweight trellis frame and fully adjustable high-performance racing suspension.
As Ninja H2R is out of budget for many and out of stock too, you can always opt for its younger sibling, the Ninja H2 easily with a bike loan facility. It’s priced around Rs. 33.3 lakh.
Thanks to the entry of reliable finance players like Tata Capital in the market, a two wheeler loan is now less complicated and more affordable. Moreover, bike loan interest rates too are attractive and within reach of any bike enthusiast.