A holiday is something we all crave for. It is the break that you truly deserve after toiling away your days at work. A vast country like India is known for some of the best places to relax and explore if you want to plan a getaway. Be it a well-deserved holiday or a short break to get away from the daily hustle bustle of the city, here are some of the most sought-after locations to travel in India:
1. Kerala: The clichéd line of Kerala being “God’s own Country” stands completely true. You will be surrounded by swaying coconut trees, soothing waves of the ocean, rivulets that stream down forests and food that will tantalise your taste buds.
Getting there: You have the option of flying to any of the major cities, taking a train or even take the road to Kerala.
Attractions: Kovalam Beach, Periyar Sanctuary, Fort Kochi, Munnar Hill station etc.
2. Ladakh: If paradise exists on earth, this is what it would look like. This is the palace to be if you want to take a break from the daily grind of life.
Getting there: You can fly to Srinagar or take the train there, as well. Once you reach Srinagar, you will need to book yourself a car or hire a taxi to take you to Ladakh. If you want to do something adventurous, you can even plan a motorcycle ride to Ladakh.
Attractions: Pangong Lake, Shanti Stupa, Magnetic Hill, Tso Moriri Lake etc
3. Dharamsala: Home to the Dalai Lama, the mystical land of Dharamsala is one of the best places to explore in India. Dharamsala is surrounded by pristine beauty and thick forests that will fill up your senses with a sense of serenity
Getting there: You can fly toGaggalfrom Delhi. You also have the option of taking a bus or a train.
Attractions: The Dalai Lama Temple, Kangra Valley, Tibet Museum, Namgyal Monastery
4. Meghalaya: One of the most beautiful Seven Sister States of North East, a trip to Meghalaya would literally mean a walk in the clouds. The state is surrounded by some breath-taking natural beauty that will mesmerise you.
Getting there: You can take a train to Guwahati, or fly to the airport also located here.
Attractions: Nokrek National Park, Seven Sister Falls, Air Force Museum, Cherrapunji, Living root bridges etc.
5. Andaman Islands: If you are in a mood for a beach vacation, then the Andaman Island is the perfect spot for you. Catch some sun, sand and surf on the pristine beaches of Andaman. Make sure you plan a scuba diving trip to acquaint yourself with the marine world of Andaman.
Getting there: You can take a direct flight to Port Blair. You also have the option of reaching Andaman by the sea!
Attractions: Elephant Beach, Radhanagar Beach, Baratang Islands, Mount Harriett National Park etc.
While planning a vacation to travel is fun, spending on it can cause a dent in your savings.However, a holiday is the break you actually deserve to de-stress in life. Keeping this in mind many NBFCs and financial institutions like Tata Capital have curated special travel loans for its patrons. Since the loan is an unsecured loan, you would not have to worry about collateral. The perfect time for your vacation is now. So, go ahead and plan the time of your life!