When it comes to travelling intentionally, the one thing that confuses many of us is the visa requirement. However, you would be happy to know that there is a long list of countries Indians can travel without visa!
According to Henley and Partners’ report, the Indian passport has been placed at the 84th position in the list of the world’s most powerful passports. And, there are 58 countries to visit without visa if you hold an Indian passport.
What’s more, these days you can also avail of easy travel loans and pay for all tourism expenses later via affordable instalments. Additionally, there are certain places that you can visit with no visa at all and then others where you get visa-on-arrival. Excited to know more about these places you can travel to? Go through the list given below!
The Asian continent has plenty of countries to travel without visa. Here they are:
- Cambodia (visa on arrival.)
- Laos (visa on arrival.)
- Maldives (visa on arrival.)
- Myanmar (visa on arrival.)
- Sri Lanka (visa on arrival.)
- Thailand (visa on arrival.)
- Timor-Leste (visa on arrival.)
In the European continent, only Serbia is one of the visa free countries for Indians.
There are numerous countries that you can visit in Africa. However, flying to Africa is a little pricey, so avail of a loan and plan your EMIs with the help of a holiday loan calculator before applying.
- Cape Verde Islands (visa on arrival)
- Comoros (visa on arrival)
- Ethiopia (visa on arrival)
- Gabon (visa on arrival)
- Guinea-Bissau (visa on arrival)
- Kenya (visa on arrival)
- Madagascar (visa on arrival)
- Mauritania (visa on arrival)
- Mozambique (visa on arrival)
- Rwanda (visa on arrival)
- Seychelles (visa on arrival)
- Sierra Leone (visa on arrival)
- Somalia (Get a visa on arrival.)
- Tanzania (visa on arrival)
- Togo (visa on arrival)
- Uganda (visa on arrival)
- Zimbabwe (visa on arrival)
Additional Read: The Top Countries That Grant Visa on Arrival
Planning to take an extended vacation in Oceania with the help of a loan? If so, then utilise an online travel loan calculatorto gauge your EMI affordabilitybefore applying.
- Cook Islands
- Marshall Islands (visa on arrival)
- Palau Islands (visa on arrival)
- Samoa (visa on arrival)
- Tuvalu (visa on arrival)
Plan a nice, balmy vacation to these destinations in the Caribbean.
- The British Virgin Islands
- Kitts and Nevis
- Lucia (visa on arrival)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Vincent and the Grenadines
You can travel to El Salvador and Bolivia with a visa-on-arrival. For other countries, you need to apply for a visa beforehand.
Are you thinking of exploring the Middle East? Check these out!
- Armenia (visa on arrival)
- Iran (visa on arrival)
- Jordan (visa on arrival)
We are sure that the travel enthusiast in you must be brimming with surprise and excitement after reading this. Isn’t it? Besides, if you don’t want to dent your savings, this is the right time to borrow a personal loan.
Additional Read: A travel loan for your dream vacation? Why not!
Furthermore, to aid you in your travel endeavours, Tata Capital provides drool-worthy interest rates on personal or holiday finance. Also, you can easily plan your monthly EMIs with us by using our personal loan EMI calculator available online.
To know more, get in touch with us today!