The wait for the most anticipated event in the UAE is almost over! The world Expo hosted by the City of Gold was initially scheduled for October 2020. However, due to the pandemic, Expo 2020 Dubai couldn’t take place last year. But the world-class event has commenced from October 1, 2021 and will continue until March 31, 2022.
What to expect from Dubai Expo this year?
The Dubai Expo is nothing less than a spectacular display of history, culture, art, architecture, food, music, theatre, sports and much more. You will find different pavilions dedicated to the various countries participating in the Expo. Don’t miss out on the live shows and interactive installations by global talents.
Whether you are an art, history or tech enthusiast, there is something for everyone at the Expo. Moreover, one day is certainly not enough to experience this international extravaganza. And if you wish to attend but are low on funds, consider a personal loan for travel and make the most of this festival with an extended trip.
Safety rules and regulations for international visitors
Since the gigantic platform welcomes millions of visitors worldwide, the UAE government has updated the vaccination and testing requirements. So, before you book your tickets to the mega event, go through the safety rules set in place for all attendees, including international visitors:
- COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all international and local participants, including the staff, workforce, contractors, volunteers, service providers and attendees.
- The COVID-19 vaccine must be recognised by your nation’s government.
- If you aren’t vaccinated, you must take a PCR test 72 hours before entering the Dubai Expo 2021. A negative PCR test is compulsory to enter, and if you have a valid ticket to the event, you can get the test done free of charge.
- All visitors must maintain social distancing guidelines and keep a distance of 2 metres between each other.
- Mast wearing is mandatory at all times, both indoors and outdoors.
- Guests are encouraged to use hand sanitisers frequently that will be made available on the site.
Furthermore, thermal cameras will be installed at entry points to check the temperature. Plus, world-class medical facilities will be available for people who need medical assistance.
Dubai has witnessed a steady inrush of visitors since they reopened the city to the world, and the numbers are rising every day. The enhanced measures are necessary to keep the country safe for visitors and locals alike. Besides, with reputed lenders offering competitive personal loan interest rates, you can finance this incredible experience and visit the gorgeous city with ease.
Additional Read: What are the documents required to get travel visa?
To sum up
If attending the global Dubai Expo is on your bucket list, it’s time to strike it off and have the experience of a lifetime. But if you don’t have enough funds to spare, fret not! You can still plan your trip to Dubai and attend the spectacle with the help of Tata Capital’s personal finance schemes.
We offer a relaxed personal loan eligibility criterion and minimum documentation, along with various other benefits. Just log on to our website and apply for the loan online.