Anya has been dreaming about going to Paris for the longest time. She has the entire plan chalked out, and she has been putting a tidy little sum into a travel fund every month to make her dream holiday come true. But even after many months there just does not seem to be enough money for her to take off and she’s getting impatient.
Does Anya’s story sound familiar?
Well, if financial worries are stopping you from going on vacation, you don’t have to wait anymore. You can get a travel loan right now. Yes, you read that right – a loan just to fund your perfect trip! Right from fares to hotel stay, the loan will cover everything.
What is a travel loan?
A travel loan is a type of personal loan provided by financial institutions and banks that can be used to tick off destinations on your bucket list. It is mostly an unsecured loan you can avail without the need for a guarantor. However, some lenders would require a guarantor if the loan amount is high.
Why should you get a travel loan?
There are many reasons why a travel loan can be your ticket to travel:
• First of all, it is instantaneous, so you don’t have to keep putting off your plans. Loans start at a few thousand rupees and go up to Rs 25 lakhs.
• It is collateral-free, which means you don’t have to mortgage your assets.
• It requires very little documentation. If all your documents are in place, you can get the loan amount directly in your bank account in as little as 2-3 days.
• The best part is you get to decide the loan period. From a year to six years, there’s enough flexibility.
What is the process of getting a travel loan?
Now that you’re sold on the idea, how do you go about getting a travel loan?
The process is relatively simple. The lender will ask you to provide your income source and validation (namely, your salary slip). Your income/employment status and your credit score are used to determine your eligibility.
You will have to provide details of your travel plan – destination, the purpose of travel (work or pleasure), etc. Select the loan amount and tenure that’s most suitable for you, and submit the required documents such as salary slip, bank statement, identification, and address proof. That’s it!
Are you eligible to avail of a travel loan?
Your eligibility is based on your source of income, profession, and age:
• A salaried person between the ages of 21 and 58 working in a reputable organisation for two years or more and drawing a minimum salary of Rs 20,000 per month is eligible.
• An entrepreneur or businessman aged 25-65 would be required to show a business record of at least three years with a minimum income of Rs 2 lakh per year.
How do you repay?
There are a lot of repayment options. Review your finances and opt for one that is most convenient. With Tata Capital, you can decide how you want to repay: you get to choose your EMI and tenure, and mode of payment – whether Electronic Clearance Service (ECS), post-dated cheques, or online.
With a travel loan, nothing can hold you back. It’s a simple, hassle-free, and effective way to travel today. Go on that family trip to Disneyland, take a romantic European tour, or experience the cultural diversity of Asia. Go explore the world!