Planning a trip to Coorg? This article is for you.
A little hill station nestled in Karnataka, Coorg is a paradise for nature lovers and a treat for all the senses. Coorg is famous for its misty valleys, history, adventure, and local cuisine. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, a refreshing vacation with the family, or a break from the city chaos, Coorg is the place to be.
Here’s our quick travel guide to Coorgfor a happening and fun vacation.
Best time to visit
With its sheer natural beauty and calm ambiance, Coorg is an evergreen destination. The hill station has tourists coming from various places all around the year, but the best time to visit Coorg would be from October to March as you can indulge in several adventure activities during this time. You can experience warm days and chilly nights as the Monsoon comes to an end, leaving behind greener areas and stunning locations to explore.
So, pick the best time and plan a relaxing vacation without worrying about the finances with a quick personal loan.
Additional Read: Tips for Creating the Perfect Travel Itinerary
Being rich in history, local culture, and natural splendour, there are several amazing places to see when you visit Coorg – Scotland of India.
- Abbey falls offer a breathtaking view of nature with gushing waterfalls and magnificent hills and valleys. The peaceful atmosphere makes it one of the top tourist spots.
- To get a gorgeous view of sunset and sunrise along with the Western Ghats, visit the Raja’s Seat, a popular terrace garden for an enthralling experience.
- If you are eager to explore the nature trails of Coorg, you will love Brahmagiri Peak, a stunning trekking and camping spot.
- Revel in the striking architectural marvel of the Omkareshwara Temple, built in the 1800s as a tribute to Lord Shiva. The temple will leave you in awe with both Gothic and Muslim influences in the architecture.
- The Dubare Elephant Camp is an elephant sanctuary where you can observe and indulge in activities with these gentle giants.
Things to do
Along with amazing sightseeing, Coorg also has a lot of activities to offer. For starters, the adventure seeker in you won’t be disappointed as Coorg houses some of the best trekking trails and camping spots with a delightful view of nature as you take your fill of the beautiful flora and fauna. You can even go river rafting in the River Barapole for a thrilling experience.
Moreover, to have a relaxing yet fun time, take a refreshing tour of the coffee plantations, go for a night safari through the dense forests, shop at the local markets, or even pick a yoga retreat to rejuvenate. And while you’re at it, stop worrying about the expenses with an affordable loan at the best personal loan interest rates.
Additional Read: Want to plan a dream vacation? Here’s how
Pack your bags
Get ready for your much-needed vacation and don’t let financial worries be in your way! Apply for an easy travel loanwith Tata Capital and enjoy minimal documentation, faster processing, easy eligibility, and flexible repayment terms.
Evaluate your potential EMIs using our personal loan EMI calculator before applying online. Connect today!