One of the most important factors to take into consideration for a wedding celebration is the venue. While you may choose a venue among numerous lawns or party halls, nothing beats a destination wedding. Your family and friends are able to celebrate your big day in a fun and unique way. Your guests enjoy all the amenities at the location, while you have the unforgettable wedding you always dreamed of having.
You may choose from any of the following four destination wedding spots.
- Seychelles : If you have always dreamt of having a wedding in a rainforest or on a white sand beach, then Seychelles is the perfect place to get hitched. Made up of 115 islands, Seychelles has abundant of natural beauty to offer. You and your guests may enjoy the pristine beaches, sunshine and the calm warm waters while at Seychelles.
- Paris : Paris is known as the ‘city of love’ for a reason. It is indeed one of the most romantic cities in the world, and hence is an ideal destination to have your dream wedding. Paris offers numerous idyllic backdrops, be it a gothic church, a winding medieval street, or a building with amazing architecture. You may finance your destination wedding in Paris by borrowing a marriage loan.
- St Lucia : A wedding in the Caribbean is sure to be magical. But St Lucia is a breathtaking destination to tie the knot. There is plenty of natural beauty as well as luxurious resorts where you may have your wedding. If you like adventure, you may even consider having an underwater wedding.
- Peru : A wedding in Peru is an affair to remember. With destinations such as Machu Pichu Peru is indeed a mesmerizing location for a destination wedding. If you are looking to make a symbolic commitment celebrating your love marriage, you may opt for the ‘Arac Masin’ wedding in the Andes Mountains. According to this traditional wedding, the Andean priest conducts a spiritual ritual that invokes the Inca Gods. It is believed that by doing so, the love between husband and wife will last throughout eternity.
- Switzerland : The natural beauty of Switzerland will take your breath away. The combination of tree blossoms, green meadows, and the snow-capped mountains make for a picturesque sight.
Additional read- Top 5 Cost-Saving Tips for Having an Indian Destination Wedding
With a destination wedding, you will be right where you need to be to start your honeymoon. So what are you waiting for? It is time to choose from any of the aforementioned spots and have a glorious wedding.
You may finance your destination wedding by borrowing a personal loan. Opting for such a loan will help you make your dream wedding a reality without an immediate financial burden. You may repay the regular installments over a period of time, which will help you manage your finances better. By borrowing a personal loan, you will be able to begin your journey of togetherness without any worries.