Are you looking for a personal loan in Ahmedabad? Well, you can get one with ease! Ahmedabad is one of India’s major developed cities, so numerous lenders and NBFCs are there to offer you loans at attractive interest rates.
Today, thanks to the internet, you don’t even need to brave the Ahmedabad heat! Simply apply online, complete the process with minimal documentation, and get your loan disbursed in a few days.
But, before you apply for a loan, here is what you should know.
Research and compare lenders
In Ahmedabad, you have plenty of lenders offering you loans. So, go through their loan terms, personal loan interest rates, and repayment options.
Look for an interest rate that you can afford, and borrow only what is needed. If you choose a lender who offers flexible repayment options, you can tailor your repayment process as well.
Additional Read: Dos and don’ts for an instant personal loan in India
Check your personal loan eligibility
Before you apply for the loan, make sure you fulfil the eligibility criteria to minimise the chances of rejection. While loans for personal use are easy to avail of and have relaxed eligibility criteria, improve your chances of approval by:
- Maintaining a good credit score
- Keeping a stable job
- Having a high monthly income
This way, you may also land more competitive interest rates. If you have a low credit score or your income is going to rise soon, wait before applying. Constant rejections of your application will harm your credit score.
Estimate your EMIs in advance
To make your repayment process hassle-free, use a personal loan EMI calculator.
This handy tool will help you estimate an affordable EMI. How? Just enter your desired amount, interest rate, and tenure. Then, adjust these values till you arrive at an EMI within your budget.
Read the additional fees and charges carefully
When you avail of a personal loan, you’ll bear several other charges. So, do not skip the fine print! Here is what you should take note of:
- Processing fees: Compare the processing fees charged by various lenders. Some lenders charge a flat processing fee upfront, while others can charge anything from 0.25% to 3.03% of the loan amount.
- Late payment fees: If you miss EMI payments, lenders can charge you a late fee. Typically, it is 2% of the EMI amount. But before you finalise a lender, check if their late payment fees are more. Avoid making late payments because not only do they cost you money, they also hurt your credit score.
- Pre-payment charges: Most lenders will allow you to make a pre-payment only after a fixed lock-in period of 12 months and charge you a prepayment fee. While going through your lender’s terms and conditions, consider the lock-in period and pre-payment charges.
Additional Read: Rules to Follow When Taking a Personal Loan
To sum up
A multi-purpose loan for personal use is the best way to arrange for immediate funds. If you want easy loans in Ahmedabad at attractive interest rates, turn to Tata Capital! Visit our website to learn more and apply online.