Personal Loan in Delhi: According to Mercer’s 2022 Cost of Living survey, Delhi stands second in terms of the most expensive cities for living in India. Though the cost of living in Delhi could vary depending on the area, the capital is home to lakhs of salaried, self-employed, daily wage earners, and Government employees.
Every individual has to manage personal finances to achieve financial goals. However, unfavourable circumstances, owing to unforeseen situations, might require funds to meet contingencies. A personal loan is the speedier option to meet the requirement of emergency funds.
Personal loans are unsecured, which could be obtained online from Tata Capital even if collateral security can’t be offered. Moreover, these loans carry attractive interest rates with flexible repayment options to enable you to meet any contingency or personal needs in Delhi without utilising your savings.
Purpose of Availing Personal Loans
A personal loan can be availed for meeting contingencies such as medical treatment, home renovation, wedding expenses, overseas vacation, family functions or any other personal purpose. It’s a powerful product for meeting any urgent personal requirements without offering collateral security.
Salient features of Personal loans
Tata Capital offers attractive interest rates on personal loans in Delhi, starting from 10.99%. The repayment options are flexible for all categories of eligible applicants. Irrespective of type – EMI, foreclosure, pre-payment, and repayment period terms are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Your emergency or other personal needs could be met without offering any collateral security. Personal loans in the range of Rs. 75,000/- and Rs. 25 lakh are sanctioned based on income. The minimum age of a personal loan is 22 years.
What are personal loan eligibility criteria in Delhi
The eligibility criteria of a personal loan can be known at the Tata Capital official website. Post going through the particulars, it’s possible to assess your eligibility. However, the general eligibility criteria are:
- The minimum age for a personal loan should be from 22 years to 58 years
- The minimum work experience for salaried applicants is one year
- The minimum salary requirement is Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Experience of self-employed applicants should be a minimum of 1 year
- CIBIL credit score should be more than 750
Personal loan duration and Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI)
The personal loan tenure is flexible, ranging from 12 months to 72 months. You can calculate EMI for your loan using the personal loan EMI calculator and check your loan amount eligibility with EMIs.
What is a Small Personal Loan?
The small personal loans are just a few simple steps away. Tailor-made for salaried individuals, small instant personal loans are available to borrowers across salary brackets. It’s like a financial instrument for meeting your goals like an overseas trip, family function expenses, electronic gadget or furniture purchases, etc.
A small personal loan amount could vary from Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 150,000/- depending upon income level. These small short-term loans in Delhi require minimum documentation complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) process besides income documents. No collateral security is required when applying for a small personal loan.
These small short-term loans in Delhi from Tata Capital are popular among the following categories: –
- Young professionals
- Retired professionals
- House repair and renovation
Key Features of Small Personal Loan
- Unsecured loan in nature; no collateral security needed
- A nominal processing fee of 2% of the loan amount is payable
- Instant approvals
- Attractive interest rates
- Speedier disbursal
- The small personal loan amount ranges from Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 150,000/-
- Minimum documentation
- Loan tenure is from 12 months to 36 months
- Flexible EMI options
- Low fore-closure charges
What documents are required for a personal loan?
All applicants are required to submit the following documents along with a personal loan application
- Identification proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving license, Voter card, Passport, etc.)
- Address proof (Electricity bill, Ration card, Registered L&L agreement, Insurance premium payment receipt, etc.)
- Latest salary slip for salaried employees
- Income statement or IT Return for self-employed
What are the benefits of availing online personal loan in Delhi?
- You can apply for a personal loan in Delhi using your smartphone, laptop, desktop or iPad.
- It’s a paperless process where you must upload documents online.
- Your interest rate on a personal loan is fixed for the entire tenure. Therefore, you need not worry about interest rate movement due to macroeconomic factors.
- The personal loan amount after deducting charges is directly credited to your savings bank account.
To meet emergency financial requirements such as medical treatment, renovation of a house or flat, wedding expenses, overseas vacations, or family functions, you can apply for an online personal loan in Delhi. The minimum age for personal loans is 22 years. The loan tenure is flexible, with prepayment, foreclosure, and EMI options suiting your requirements. You can access Tata Capital’s website to apply for a personal loan in Delhi.
In case you are short of funds, get a hassle-free Personal Loan from Tata Capital.