Are you considering hair transplant surgery? Then you must be aware of how expensive the procedure can be. Usually, the cost of a hair transplant can differ depending on the extent of your baldness and the procedure you choose. But if you don’t have sufficient funds for the transplant, it can become a cause of worry.
But don’t fret just yet! If you want to know what this surgery costs and how you can finance it with a loan, keep reading.
Types of transplants
There are two types of transplants, namely, strip harvesting and follicular unit extraction (FUE).
- Strip harvesting involves removing strips of hair growth from the donor site.
- FUE is more popular because it entails transplanting discrete hair follicles. It does not leave a huge scar, and its tiny incisions across the scalp heal faster than strip harvesting. Additionally, the results are permanent and look natural.
Additional Read – How to Choose the Best Personal Loan for Needs?
Cost of hair transplant
The average cost of a hair transplant in India is Rs. 57,000. However, it can be as high as Rs.2,65,000, depending on your choice of doctor and other conditions.
Factors that affect the cost of your hair transplant are the extent of hair loss, the area to be treated, your age, your hair texture and the type of procedure you choose. Besides, FUE is costlier than strip harvesting for the same area of transplant.
So, if you don’t have immediate funds but want to go ahead with the surgery, you can get a loan for a hair transplant. That’s right! You can take an unsecured loan for both medical procedures and cosmetic procedures.
How to finance hair transplants with a loan?
First, you should check your loan eligibility. For Tata Capital, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Your age must be between 21 to 58 years.
- You should have at least one year of work experience and at least 6 months of employment history with your present organisation.
- You should have a minimum monthly salary of Rs. 20,000.
Before applying, you must estimate the cost of your surgery and choose a suitable amount and tenure. You can use our handy personal loan EMI calculator to evaluate an EMI value that fits your budget.
How to apply?
Applying for a loan with us is quick and easy. First, visit our website and fill out the online application form. You also need to submit the following documents with your personal loan application:
- Photo id and address proof: Aadhar Card, Voter Id, or driver’s license
- Employment proof: Employment certificate or salary slips for the past 6 months.
- Income proof: Bank statements for the past 6 months.
With Tata Capital, you can get unsecured loans at affordable personal loan interest rates to cover the costs of your cosmetic procedures.
So, if you’ve always wanted to get a hair transplant, don’t hold yourself back!