The government has been focusing on developing eco-friendly and well-planned housing facilities for poorer sections of the society by providing home loansubsidy. In light of this, the City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) of Maharashtra works to allot affordable residential and commercial properties to economically weaker sections (EWS) and lower-income groups (LIG).
CIDCO housing scheme, under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), aims to provide new housing units such as apartments and flats in 2021 to thousands of eligible applicants.
Steps to register for CIDCO lottery scheme 2021
Applicants can do the CIDCO Housing scheme 2021 registrationby following the series of steps given below.
- Click on this given link lottery.cidcoindia.com to land on the official website of CIDCO. Or you can download the CIDCO Housing android app from Google Play Store and open it.
- At the app/website, click on ‘Register for Lottery’ tab.
- The application registration form page will appear. Now, enter your details like name, date of birth, mobile number and more in the specified fields. Finally, submit the form.
- Now, a system message will pop up. Fill in the security CAPTCHA code, tick the checkbox and hit the ‘Confirm’ button.
- At the subsequent screen, provide your Aadhaar Card, PAN Card and bank details for refund purpose. Also, upload your passport-sized photograph and a scanned copy of a cancelled cheque. Finally, confirm your registration.
- You shall now reach the screen where you can check the status of your application approval. CIDCO can take up to 24 hours to approve all your uploaded documents.
- After approval, an ‘Apply’ button will turn on. Choose the scheme you want to apply for from the drop-down menu. Note the code number for that scheme.
- You have the option to apply for the scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana subsidy. Select the ‘Yes’ radio button if you wish to do so.
Additional Read: What are the Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme?
- Under ‘Scheme Details’, choose the applicant type and reservation category number. You may apply for the scheme jointly or individually. When you apply jointly, provide the PAN Card info and basic details. These details are subject to approval by the CIDCO officers.
- Select the allotment preference. Click on ‘I agree’ to accept the terms and conditions. Enter your place in the empty field.
- Finally, confirm the CIDCO lottery scheme details and application. You can pay online via RTGS/NEFT, net banking, credit card. Print the acknowledgement slip, sign at the spaces with your photograph pasted on it. Upload this slip and finally make the payment.
Additional Read: How to do Registration of a New House?
Besides qualifying for the CIDCO lottery, make sure you have a trusted lender like Tata Capital, which provides home loan at attractive home loan interest rates. Our services are revered for best-in-class assistance and minimal loan processing time for a seamless experience.
Our several years of experience make us one of the most reliable housing loan providers in India. So, why wait for more? Use our home loan EMI calculator to calculate your potential EMI and tenure.
To know more about offerings or to check your home loan eligibility, log on to our website or call us today!