To promote affordable housing for the poor, the Government of India launched the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna in 2015. The scheme aims to provide two crore homes for the weaker sections of society by 2022.
Under this plan, the government has launched a Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) that offers subsidised home loan interest rateson housing loans availed for the purchase, construction, improvement, or extension of the house. However, the amount of subsidy differs from one group to another.
Besides, the application process is now entirely digital, so individuals can easily apply for the scheme online.
If you befit any beneficiary categories, you may apply for the scheme with any lender of choice. After your application has been submitted successfully, you’ll receive a reference number that you can use to check your name on the list of selected beneficiaries.
What is the PMAY list?
The PMAY list 2021has been uploaded on the official website of the scheme, which carries the names of the selected individuals who will receive the subsidy benefits provided under the scheme.
However, there are two different ways to check your name on the list. The steps differ depending on whether you’ve applied under the urban section or the rural section of the scheme.
Additional Read: What Are The Top Reasons Behind PMAY Allotment Rejection?
How to check your name in PMAY list?
To check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Urban list, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official website of PMAY(U).
- Click on the ‘search beneficiary’ tab and select ‘Search by Name’ on the drop-down menu.
- Enter your full name or the first three letters of your name and click ‘Search’.
- You will get access to the list where you can check your name and other details.
To check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Rural/Gramin list, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of PMAY Gramin.
- Select the ‘Stakeholders’ option, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Select the ‘IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary’ option.
- Enter your registration number on the page.
- Click the ‘Search’ option.
How to check your name without the registration number?
You can also access the PMAY list if you don’t have the registration number. Simply follow the steps as given below –
- Go to the official website of PMAY Gramin.
- Select the ‘Stakeholders’ option.
- Select the ‘IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the ‘Advanced Search’ option on the newly opened page.
- Enter the required details, such as your name, address, father’s/husband’s name, BPL number, etc.
- Click the ‘Search’ option.
Additional Read: Why Should You Keep Women as a Co-owner to Avail PMAY Benefits?
Looking for affordable housing loans?
Well, your search ends here with Tata Capital! We bring you an extensive range of home loanstarting from Rs. 5 lakhs and going up to Rs. 5 crores at competitive home loan interest rates. With easy repayment options, a flexible EMI period, and minimal documentation, our tailored home loan options will help you get to your dream home sooner!
So what are you waiting for? Start your financial journey with us today! Visit our website to know more.