Like many other Indian states, Himachal Pradesh has computerized its land records, which individuals may access through the revenue department’s internet site, Himbhoomi. To obtain digital land records, especially Jamabandi Himachal, visit the Himbhoomi site. Citizens can use the Himbhoomi site to verify all data regarding land & its ownership structure in the state and pay different taxes. Through the Himbhoomi website, one may also begin an online mutation procedure. The website also details land circle prices in other Himachal Pradesh cities. Another option is to use the Himbhoomi app to obtain all this data, especially circle pricing in various state locations, and to submit multiple bills.
Checking Himachal Land Records
Here’s how to check the land records of Himachal Pradesh (Jamabandi Himachal) via the Himbhoomi portal. To access the data, follow the procedure below:
- Step 1: Go to the Himachal Pradesh taxation department’s website and scroll down to the ‘View Land Record’ button.
- Step 2: The website will then transfer users to a new section where they will be requested to submit information about the property for which they are looking for a record. All information that users must submit comprises the tehsil, district, village, and the time of nakal jamabandi HP.
- Step 3: Next, input the captcha information on the display & then click the ‘Ok’ button.
- Step 4: If users have already registered for Himachal land records data on the Himbhoomi site, input the registration details to obtain land information.
- Step 5: Fill in the missing details, like khasra, khewat, & khatauni. After which, input personal information, including your email address & contact information, as well as the captcha symbol, and afterwards click the ‘Ok’ button.
- Step 6: The site will lead users to a new page with all the jamabandi Himachal data shown on the screen.
Himbhoomi Smartphone Jamabandi Himachal
Himachal Pradesh has previously digitised its property records information and is preserving it up to date for residents, following in the footprints of other governments. Also, the Himachal Pradesh administration has formulated HP land records that are easily accessible to individuals via its smartphone application.
To acquire these property records Jamabandi Himachal on one’s smartphone, visit Google Play and download the ‘HimBhoomi’ app for Himachal land records.
Checking Circle Prices in Himachal Villages
The circular prices are now only accessible for the state of Himachal Pradesh’s eight districts. Users may utilise the property operations connected to the village circle’s prices online. Any District Village/Tehsil/Patwar Circle/Kanungo Circle can provide the circle prices.
The instructions below show how to verify the circle prices in the Himachal land record of villages.
- Step 1: Navigate to Himbhoomi’s official website. Users will locate the ‘View Circle Rates of their Village & Estimate Taxes for Land Transaction’ choices tab. Select this choice tab.
- Step 2: Next, input the tehsil, district, village, kind of area, patwari circle, and any other relevant and essential information requested by the site. Now select the ‘Proceed’ option.
The website will now link users to a new page that displays the circle prices for the village within Himachal Pradesh.
How to Check the Status of a Land Record Application on Himbhoomi
If users wish to receive another copy of a land register in Himachal Pradesh or find out the status of their HP land record application, these steps must be followed:
- Step 1: Go to the e-himbhoomi website.
- Step 2: Select View HP Land Records.
- Step 3: Individuals will be sent to a new page.
- Step 4: If users have already applied for HP land records, enter their application number to access the information.
- Step 5: Fill in the blanks with khewat, khatauni, and khasra. Enter their email address, phone number, & captcha code, then click OK.
- Step 6: The linked website will show jamabandi hp information.
Himbhoomi Portal Mutation
On the Himbhoomi site, citizens can even register for mutation. Mutation of the property indicates that the current property owner obtains ownership of the property, & these documents are kept in the municipal corporation’s land revenue office. Here is how to apply for a mutation on the Himbhoomi portal:
- Step 1: Go to Himbhoomi’s official website.
- Step 2: Select Mutation Request.
- Step 3: Insert the name, email address, and phone number, as well as the captcha, and after that, click Submit.
- Step 4: Fill out the registration form & click on Submit to apply for mutation.
Check the Status of Mutation on the Himbhoomi Portal
Property mutation in jamabandi HP might take time; therefore, check the progress from time – to – time. To determine the state of a mutation, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to Himbhoomi’s official site.
- Step 2: Select Mutation Request.
- Step 3: Insert the cell phone number in the area. Check Online Mutation Application.
- Step 4: The screen will reflect the status of one’s mutation request.
View HP Government Land Bank on Himbhoomi HP
To examine the HP government’s land bank on the Himbhoomi HP portal, complete these steps:
- Step 1: Navigate to the Himachal Pradesh Taxation organization’s website and choose the “View Govt Land Bank” option.
- Step 2: On the following screen, fill in the data such as district, tehsil, kind of estate, and ownership to obtain further information.
- Step 3: The required information will appear on the next page.
Register a Demarcation Application in Himachal Pradesh
Users can file a demarcation petition in Himachal Pradesh by following the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Navigate to the Himbhoomi portal.
- Step 2: Select Demarcation and complete the online request. Users must include a cause for demarcation in the online request.
- Step 3: After submitting the request, use an acknowledgement number to verify the application’s progress.
- Step 4: After the application is filed, the appropriate Tehsil or Deputy Tehsil will review it.
- Step 5: The Field Kanungo will set a demarcation date if all relevant paperwork is presented. An online conformity statement to the Tehsil or Sub Tehsil will also be provided.
How to Check the Digitization Status of a Himachal Pradesh Village
Follow the instructions below to get the Himachal Pradesh village property records digitization summary:
- Step 1: Go to the official Property Records Himachal Pradesh webpage
- Step 2: On the website, navigate to the e-services section and choose ‘land records and circle rates’ using the drop-down option.
- Step 3: Enter the captcha information and provide the data requested by the website, like village, taluka, or district. If users have the registration details, input them, and proceed as directed.
- Step 4: Individuals will be led to a new page where users may fill in the data like khatauni, khasra, etc.
- Step 5: After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, users will be routed to a new website with details on the Himachal Pradesh village property records digitisation overview.
Himbhoomi was designed to enable internet access to Himachal Pradesh Property Records (Jamabandi Nakal). It was created by the NIC & the Himachal Pradesh Revenue Department. Users may discover land records recognised as Jamabandi Himachal & Fard online utilising khasra, khewat, and khatauni details. For verifying land records digitally in Himachal Pradesh, go to the HP Himbhoomi portal. In case one’s short on funds, they can avail of a home loan from Tata Capital.