They say, “A home is where your story begins”.
In India, several stories are yet to begin due to the harsh reality that many still cannot afford a house. Today, the CIDCO housing scheme 2021 has acted as a saving grace to people belonging to economically weaker sections of society. As town planners, CIDCO is bringing to reality a dream of building well-planned, sustainable, environmentally friendly and affordable homes. Furthermore, its objective isn’t to merely create empty and idle structures containing four walls, but to push for a better life!
For 2021, the locations chosen for flats under the scheme are Taloja, Bamandongri, Juinagar, Kharghar, Panvel, Kharkopar and Kalamboli.
Additional Read: Top Places to Buy a New House
Wondering what more there is to the scheme? Let’s delve into some of the important aspects of the CIDCO upcoming lottery.
The flats under the CIDCO lottery scheme 2021 are categorized into economically weaker section category flats and lower-income group category flats. To check which scheme is applicable for you, consider the classification below:
- The monthly income of the applicants for economically weaker section category flats must be up to Rs. 25,000
- The monthly income of applicants for lower-income group category flats must be between Rs. 25,000 to 50,000
How to Apply for the Housing Scheme?
Before applying for the scheme, you must ensure your Aadhar Card, bank details, domicile certificate, income proof certificate, PAN Card, and Voter ID are handy. Let’s us now look at the step-by-step application process:
- Visit the official site of CIDCO Maharashtra: https://cidco.maharashtra.gov.in/#gsc.tab=0
- Towards the middle of the page, on the left side, you will find the option “Click here for estate online services”. Once you click this, you will be directed to the page where you must submit the online CFC application. Here, you can check your scheme eligibility, by entering details about your node, sector, block, and plot no.
- Now, click on “Apply scheme” to open your application form. On the form, you will be required to give essential information such as name, address, street number, city, postal code, mobile number, email id, identification number, GST number, and transferee details.
- Once you have filled the form successfully, click on submit to receive the “Receipt of transfer” of CIDCO build up premises. Now, you will find a “Click here” button, which is a link to a new page that will take you to the final steps of the application process.
- On the new page, enter your application number and attach the application. Upon uploading the application file, click on “Agree” on the self-declaration to complete the process. Now, you will receive regular alerts on your email and phone number regarding the application status.
Additional Read: How to Complete your Dream of Owning a House Using PMAY
You can check whether your application has been accepted on the official website under the “Application acceptance” option, from time to time.
Still, having second thoughts about purchasing a home under the CIDCO housing? Well, push away your financial worries, by opting for a home loan from Tata Capital.
With the most comfortable home loan EMIs, competitive interest rates, and easy home loan eligibility criteria, you are one-step away from turning your dreams of owning a home into reality!